15. How He Talks About You

Harry Potter:

"She's the light of my life. There's not a day that goes by when I don't smile when I'm around her. Do you think this is what love feels like?"

- to Hermione

Ron Weasley:

"She's incredible. She's actually the reason why I started trying harder in school. It's probably too late for it to actually count for anything now, but I don't know... she inspires me to be a better person."

- to Harry

Draco Malfoy:

"Well, it's not up to you, is it? To decide who gets to make me happy or who I get to spend the rest of my life with. She is the only thing that is keeping me alive right now... I don't know what I would do without her."

- to his father

Fred Weasley:

"I feel like my mind slows down when I'm with her. Usually, there are five million thoughts and ideas racing around at one time, but with her... It's like my mind is finally quiet. She's the only thing I can focus on. That's got to be a good thing... right?"

- to George

George Weasley:

"I don't think you understand... I'm in love with her. I'd do anything for her; anything to make her happy... and that fuckin' scares me, mate. I don't know what to do with myself when she's not around."

- to Fred

Neville Longbottom:

"I'm so incredibly blessed to have her in my life. I never thought that anyone would ever be able to see me in a way other than a friend. There's no way I'll ever take that for granted. She's too special to me."

- To Luna

Cedric Diggory:

"I've never met anyone like her before... I don't know what it is about everyone else, but sometimes it feels as if they're all trying too hard. Not her. If anything she doesn't have to try at all - she's just naturally captivating."

- To all his friends

Newt Scamander:

"She's my soulmate. I never believed I could find somebody like her, but I'm forever grateful that I have. Tell me, is this what it is to be in love? I've never felt it before, but I'm certain that this is it."

- to Theseus

Sebastian Sallow:

"She's my partner in crime. I never thought it would be possible to find someone who has the same interests and sense of adventure as I do... but I found her. I have to say, she's probably my favourite person in the world right now."

- to Ominis

Ominis Gaunt:

"I've lost a lot in my life... I can't lose her too. She's my reason for waking up in the morning; every day I go on because I know she'll be there. It's the most terrifying and exciting thing I've ever experienced."

- to Sebastian

Garreth Weasley:

"There are a lot of people in my life who often tell me I'm a failure or that I'm wasting my time experimenting with potions. I think she's the first person to genuinely believe in me and all of my crazy ideas. Do you think I have a chance with her? Like, be honest? Because I think that I do-"

- to Leander