60. Your '1989' Song

Harry Potter: I Wish You Would

"I wish you knew that I miss you too much to be mad anymore."

When you and Harry broke up, you didn't expect to miss him as much as you did. There were so many things that frustrated you when you were together that you forgot to think about the things you would miss if you ended things with Harry. You realised that you had lost your best friend - the one person you could trust more than anyone else - and prayed to all your lucky stars that he would come back to you in time. It turned out that he was thinking the same thing; hoping that you would come back to him since you were the one to leave. 

Ron Weasley: I Know Places

"Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it, my love."

When you first started dating Ron, it felt as if the whole world was against you. Unnatural forces and spiteful people would try and tear you apart, telling you both that the other was too good for you. While it hurt to hear those words, you knew that all you could do was stand by Ron and hold each other through the storm. You'd ignore all the doubts and strived to prove them wrong, considering your love for Ron was something unlike anything you had ever experienced before.

Draco Malfoy: Slut!

"If they call me a slut, you know, it might be worth it for once."

"There was plenty of jealousy floating around once you started dating Draco Malfoy, but considering how happy you were with him, you didn't care one bit about the backlash you were both receiving. You didn't care for the names you were being called or the rumors that were being spread—all you cared about was how Draco thought of you and how you wanted to spend the rest of your lives together. He was an incredible gentleman to you and was everything you could have asked for. You believed that with time, the rumors would fade eventually, and people would start to see that it was true love the two of you found, rather than superficial infatuation.

Fred Weasley: New Romantics

"We are too busy dancing to get knocked off our feet."

When you had Fred by your side, it felt as if nothing could ever stand in your way. The two of you were a force to be reckoned with, and as much as life tried to disrupt your rhythm and throw obstacles your way, you were too busy enjoying each other's company to even notice. Fred was the most vivacious person you had ever met in your life, and you wouldn't want to live any other way.

George Weasley: Clean

"You're still all over me like a wine-stained dress I can't wear anymore."

While you tried your best to erase George from every memory or item you kept, you couldn't help but have the feeling that he was lingering even when you parted. Everyone around you seemed to notice you were stuck in a daze, lost in your thoughts when you revisited your old favorite spots or saw him walking past in the hallway. There was no way for you to avoid him; you just hoped that one day you would finally be clean.

Neville Longbottom: Suburban Legends

"When you hold me it holds me together, and you kissed me in a way that's gonna screw me up forever."

You and Neville separated not long after school, though you knew that you were destined to come back together in time. Each of you found a career you enjoyed, survived many failed relationships, and built a life for yourselves. It wasn't until a school reunion brought the two of you together that you realized you had been waiting all this time for each other, considering your lives would meld together perfectly. Everyone knew that you were made for each other; it was just a matter of time before you'd both realize it too.

Cedric Diggory: Wildest Dreams

"Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe."

When you and Cedric parted, you hoped that you would still mean as much to him as he did to you. While the two of you had moments where you argued, and things were dicey, you hoped that he would only remember the sweetest moments that you shared, hoping he believed you to be the person he fell for to begin with. You knew that all you could think about was how much fun the two of you would have together and how much you missed him... you just prayed that he was in bed, doing the same thing.

Newt Scamander: You Are In Love

"One night he wakes, strange look on his face. Pauses and says, 'you're my best friend', and you knew what it was - he is in love."

The moment Newt realized he was in love with you was rather instant. He looked at you fondly, your face seeming warmer and brighter, unable to tear his eyes away from you. It wasn't until he gazed at you with eyes full of love that you realized he was the one for you. The romance between you was the purest and sweetest form of love you had ever experienced... nothing would ever come between you.

Sebastian Sallow: Wonderland

"In the end in Wonderland, we both went mad."

You and Sebastian seemed to be so swept up in your romantic bliss that you sometimes forgot about your lives outside your relationship. Your friendships crumbled as your grades dropped, the two of you accidentally following your passions instead of other things that were also important to you. It wasn't until you were ripped from Sebastian's arms by your concerned friends that they managed to talk the slightest bit of sense into you and convince you to leave your 'Wonderland.' While you hated that your honeymoon phase was now over, you could now try and learn how to make a healthier balance between all the important things to you.

Ominis Gaunt: This Love

"These hands had to let it go free but this love came back to me."

You didn't expect Ominis to return when you parted for the first time. You thought it was best for the two of you to be away from one another, considering that your life seemed to bring him the most imaginable chaos. It wasn't until later on that you realized he didn't mind the chaos and put up with it all just to be with you. The love the two of you shared was special beyond belief, and you knew you were never going to give it up again.

Garreth Weasley: Out of The Woods

"We were built to fall apart and fall back together."

You and Garreth grew to know each other like the back of your hands. You knew that you were going to spend the rest of your lives together, though you both still had the tendency to argue and fall apart sometimes. While these disagreements would only temporarily separate you, the time away from each other always taught you that you needed one another more than anything. In time, things became easier for your relationship, but you knew for a fact that you couldn't be apart from Garreth for too long.