Chapter 5 Feels Like Home

We picked up and left in the middle of the night again. I had the house all packed and ready to go. We loaded the kids in the U-Haul and took off. Both kids sat on my lap sound asleep. When we finally got to Charleston I was dead tired. But I still had to get the stuff unpacked and get both kids ready for bed. As I was walking a young girl came up to me. She told me her name was Jessica and that she lived across the street from us. She said she lived with her mom and brother. When she noticed the two little kids in my arms. She fell in love with them. That's when my step-monster hollered for me to go into the house. That night I was punished again. She made me lie in glass and then told me after 20 minutes to get the kids in bed. The reason she said this was because they were crying too much. As I finished and laid both kids in bed with me. I wondered what life would deal me now. I just hope things would be better here than the other places. Well one thing was different, I finally get to go to school. Even better the school had a daycare for the staff and students of the school. That night I had a dream. A good one too,not a normal nightmare. It was a dream about seeing my Lukie again. When I woke up the next day I did a sigh and got up to get the family fed, and chores done. After breakfast my step-monster told me to hang the blankets and sheets out to dry. So I grabbed the kids and laundry and headed outside. I noticed a few cars in the driveway at Jessica's house. Then I saw about 11 guys outside just chilling out. As I'm standing, staring at them I noticed that all were drop dead gorgeous. Like sexy eye candy. Yummy. I hear hi again. I told her I could not talk to her, because I would get a punishment if I talk to anyone. She was sad but said okay. Then she said you know my name, can you tell me yours. I looked at her hoping she would leave here and now. She did it so I told her my name was sang, the kids were Luke and Melody. Which I call Melody mel for short. She told me one of her brothers is named luke. I daydreamed that it was my lukey. But I know fate never plays fair with me. Jessica said okay and ran back across the street crying her poor little eyes out. She only wanted to be my friend and I hurt her so badly. I felt so bad and wanted to grab and hold her and tell her I could be her friend. Even tho I knew it in my heart I could never be one. My step monster would see to that. I took one my look and turned back to doing my laundry.

Narrator P.O.V.

When Jessica was running back across the street crying. Her brother grabbed her softly and asked her what was wrong, and where she was coming from. Jessica looked up at her brother Dakota and said she was at their new neighbor's house. She was talking to her new friend Sang and her siblings Luke and Mel. She said they were 2 years old. Then she looked up at her brother and said she had a bad feeling. She said Sang had the haunted eyes. Like the ones of Dakota and his 13 brothers. All of a sudden Kota started getting a weird feeling about the name Sang. Like he was supposed to do something or remember something. He walked over to his brothers that were left and asked if they met Sang yet. When they all said no, he left it for now. Everyone in his team was there except the leaders and Luke and North taylor. He decided to let it go, and go back to what he was doing. Hoping he would get a chance at meeting Sang. He still could not get that name out of his head for some reason. What was he forgetting, this was going to bother him all day.

Now we are just getting to the good parts 😂😂 Who will Sang Sorenson meet next. 🤔