Chapter 24 A very Happy Beginning

Cory P.O.V.

When we finally arrived at the hospital. We go up to Sang's floor, and to her room. You can smell all the disinfectant and alcohol hospital has. It's still early, so we have to be quiet. We notice that Sean is here also. I guess he had an early shift today. He sees what we're doing, he gives me a hug, and tells us good luck. When I open the room. I see Silas and Gabe on both sides of the sleeping bird. When Mel jumps up on the bed, crawls over Silas. Then she hugs her mom with all her might. When Sang turns around her eyes go big. When she starts to, tear up, I think maybe we scared her. She is at a loss of words. I look at her, and think she looks familiar. I just can't seem to figure out where I know her from. I try to calm her down, by explaining who the 5 of us are. She looks up with a smile. Her voice is off from crying, says no you're not. I look at my family and think this girl has really lost it. I was just about to step out and page Lilly. Thinking this girl really needed her. I mean she told us, that we were not who we said we were. Then she looks up and says nope. You're my Hacker and I'm your Poppet. I was speechless, this girl did not look anything like my Poppet. Then she said your baby blue to Axel. Your Bean to Marc, you are my bear to Raven. That leaves my Grease monkey to Brandon. I drop to my knees and start crying now. She runs and grabs me telling me she was so sorry. That when they were leaving she tried texting me. but Marie grabbed the phone. Then gave it to her mom. Her step mom smashed the phone, then they left. I look at Silas and Gabe noticing they already paged the rest of the guys. I guess my family was going to be complete after all.

Shawn was the first to walk in. He seemed shocked also. I guess we were having a family meeting today. First the 10 of us sat down and had breakfast. After breakfast the guys started dwindling in. They were all looking at us wondering what happened. In the little time since they left last night. Even Shawn was wondering the whole time we ate breakfast. Since Silas and Gabe kind of had an idea. They stayed behind with Poppet. The rest of us headed into the conference room. Finally I looked up at my family, all 13 of them. Then looked at Luke. I told him that we found our Poppet. That we wanted her to be a part of our family. Luke said But Cory we both agreed, the one found first we would take for us all. I said yes Luke I agree we did say that. So as I thought about everything, I figured I would give Sang and the kids a shot. I woke Raven up, then Mel also woke up. Then we woke up Axel, Marc, and Brandon. We had every bone in our body, willing to give us a chance. Just so we could stay a family, and be complete. Luke asked then why decide after a short time with Sang? Also how did you find your Poppet. Mr Blackbourne looked at Luke and told him to let me finish my story. So I started telling the rest of what happened. I said, when we arrived in the room. Mel jumped and climbed over Silas to get to her mom. Wait she is a mom, how, well I know how. Sorry back to my story. When we were telling Sang who we were, she was already crying. We were trying to calm her down. She looked at us and basically said that's not our names. Then gave us our nicknames that Poppet gave us. Luke your Sang is also our Poppet. What chance would that happen in a million years. Then Luke looked up with tears in his eyes, and said something so heart breaking. You mean she is the one we lost. The one we failed to help. That means we were there when Kristys boyfriend was doing stuff to her. We could have helped her, and helped her heal from all this trauma. That's when Axel looks up at me and says, Cory didn't you and Poppet make love. When I said well only a few knew that part so thank you Axel. He looks at me with a sorry in his eyes and says. Cory put 1+1=2 together. Marc says yes Axel I think he might be. But do we bring this up to Sang, or do we do a test first. I still looks lost, then Raven says sweetie the time matches up. Mel could be your biological child. I sit down because I feel like the rug was just pulled out from under me. If she is my child, that means we failed her too. They went through pain and suffering because of us. Then North looks at us all and says, if we took Sang when we did. Then little Luke would probably be dead, a long time ago. Everything happens for a reason. I'm just glad that the fates or other higher power brought the 3 back into our lives.

Mr Blackbourne P.O.V.

I think we all should vote on this. Who agrees if Sang/Poppet be the bird for us all. I asked Axel if he could text Gabe and Silas for their answer.

Luke: I'm willing and I will obey

Shawn: I'm willing and I will obey

Nate: I'm willing and I will obey

Axel says both Silas and Gabe said they were will and will obey

Axel: I'm so willing and will obey

Everyone says they are willing and will definitely obey.

I guess it's unanimous that Sang and her kids will be a part of our family. Cory do you want to talk to Sang first, or do a DNA test to see first. He looks at us all and says run the test. He would hate to get his Poppets hope up yet. But he says even if she is not his biological daughter. He still will claim both the kids, and we all agree with him. I feel if it is, he is going to be excited and upset at the same time.
From the childhood she has had so far.

Author

Wow so we finally find out that Sang and Poppet are the same person. We also will find out if Mel is Voltos child or Coreys. Let's get a vote going please text in the comments section. If you want Mel to be Corey's or Voltos. I can go both ways with this. So I will let my readers decide. Till then I will talk to you all soon.