Chapter 15 Sangs Choice

***Will Sang finally wake up***

Narrator P.O.V.

Sang has finally woke up from her dreams. She finds herself walking along a beach. She wonders how she got there. This dream feels so real. She can feel the hot sun on her body. It is wrapping her up in a blanket of warmth. She feels the hot heat from the sun on her bare feet. She can feel the water slightly cooling the heat on her feet to make sure she is feeling no pain. All she feels is peace, and comfort. She soaks up all the perfect feeling, that she can. This feeling is new to her. It does not hurt her when she walk. She has no pain from all the beatings. She actually feels like she is walking on clouds.

As Sang is loving this new feeling, she starts to hear voices in her head. She recognizes two of the voices to be Nathan and Victor. She also thinks she recognizes two other voices. Voices that are in her past. The past where she was happy. Where she felt the love of her family. She believes that her head is playing tricks on her. She also hears many new voices she does not remember.

When Sang is trying to figure out where the voices are coming from. She sees a man and woman walking on the beach. They are walking up to her. Sang notices that she is looking at an exact copy of herself. She knows in her heart that this is her mom Melody. The man she does not know. He introduces himself as her father Alex. She thinks to herself, wait isn't Steven my sperm donor. Alex sees the confusion in her face. He tells her that Steven is not her biological dad. He also tells her she has a whole family she has never met. She even has siblings and grandparents. He tells her that she will feel the love from this family and not pain. That they will love her unconditionally. They will also love her children too. Her mom Melody looks at her daughter. She tells her she is so proud of her. That she did the right thing keeping her children safe. Now she needs to make an important decision. Does she want to go back to her body in the hospital bed, or does she want to go into the light. By going into the light she's leaving everything back on Earth behind. There will be no more pain. Is she chooses to move into the light. Sang is thinking very hard to herself. She thinks does she want to go back to the life that is nothing but pain and suffering. When the next punishment she receives will be the end of her anyways. She thinks to herself if I go back how much pain will I suffer before I'm back here again. Sang also feels the hurt her children would feel if she left them behind.

**Back at the hospital**

Finally Lily and Luke take the children to visit their mom. Little Luke and Melody, run up to their mom crying for her to wake up. Begging her to come back to them. That is the reason that they are still alive and safe. Melody tells her she does not want to grow up without a mom. As the kids are crying for their mom to come back to them. Dr Roberts comes in and says it's time. Let's wake Sang up, and see how she is doing. As he says this, the machine start going crazy. Then a sound everyone fears, is heard through the room. The sound is a long beep and a straight line on the heart monitor. Sang has started to flat line. Dr Roberts, along with Dr Shawn call the code blue. Dr Sean is doing compressions, well Dr Roberts is giving her breast with the machine. Lukie is trying to get to his saying. He knows she won't leave uncle, him, and her kids behind. She just needs a push to come back to them. He looks up, and the machine is still no heartbeats. It is still a flat line.

**Back in the dream world**

Sang has decided that there is no reason to go back. She knows her kids will go and be adopted into a family that I love them. She starts to walk until the light. When she turns around she sees her babies crying for her. She sees a bunch of guys upset also. She knows two or Nathan and victor. Then she thinks she knows two more, but she is unsure. They are like shadows to her. As she is watching what is going on. She hears someone walking through the door. She notices that everyone looks pissed. She sees her stepmother and Marie laughing. That they are finally free of her. she sees both kids start shaking with fear. Saying looks up to her parents and tells them, does she has to go back. Back to her kids. Hopefully it's not too late for her.