Chapter 21 Sangs Introductions 2

Narrator P.O.V.

Sang slept for around 3 hours. When she finally woke up. North Star and Lukie were not in bed with her. The ones in bed with her were Nathan and Victor. When she saw it was them she gave each of them a big hug and cried happily to see them. They were ecstatic how she responded to them. They both apologized to her for not noticing the signs she was being abused. They were trained to notice it, but they never thought Sang and the kids were in a bad situation. She grabs them both and tells them, that she hid most of the abuse. That no one could see it. Except for her momma Lilly and daddies. Daddy Liam, Daddy Harry, Daddy jack, and Daddy Jason. As she is mentioning them all 5 of them walk through the door.

Sangs P.O.V.

As I reassuring the guys. In walks in my momma Lilly and all my daddies. I can't believe it. The ones I thought I would never see again. The guys leave and give us time to spend with each other. We talk about what happened to me and the kids. I tell them that Marie caught us talking and told Cristy. I was punished, by beating me then making me pack everything to move again. In the middle of the night. They want to punish Cristy and Marie themselves. When Lilly asks the guys to go grab us hot chocolate. They give me a kiss on the forehead. Then leave the room. Lilly looks at me and asks how I am physically and mentally. I say to her I feel ok physically. Dr Green is making sure my pain level is controlled. I am also feeling a little lost. Lilly sta there listening, then says can you explain why you feel lost. I look at her and say momma are you asking me as your daughter. Or are you asking me as a Psychiatrist. She looks at me and smiles and says both actually. I smile back at her but it don't reach my cheeks. She can tell hom I am just by looking at me. Momma I feel lost because everything has changed. I get to see my Lukie and Uncle again. I have wanted that for so long, that I'm kind of think I'm still in a coma dreaming. Momma I don't have to go through Cristys punishments and Marie mental abuse anymore. I am so happy with the changes. That I'm afraid I'm going to wake up, and you will all be gone. Oh baby girl I know it is hard to understand. But we will be with you all the way. You have caught the eye of 14 very handsome men. I know you have only met 9. But the others will love you also. I also think baby girl that they want to have a relationship with you. Like I have will my husband's. Your daddies. Is this something you can think about. They guys will probably talk to you about this when you meet them all, and feeling better. Lilly looks at me and says baby girl do you want me to give you some pills to help you handle all that has happened to you. Or will you be ok. I think about what momma Lilly says and I don't think I will need it. If you want you can put something as needed. If that would be ok. She smiles at me and says ok. Now give your momma a big hug. I have missed you three so much. As we are hugging my daddies all walk in. They join the hug, and Daddy Liam tells me their home will always be mine. Then they give me a hug and they leave. They have an assignment to do for the Academy. After they leave the 9 guys I met come in and spend time with me. I find myself wondering if I could have the same relationship my momma and daddies have.

Mr Blackbourne P.O.V

As all the boys are talking. I look up at Mrs Sorenson and see that her eyes are looking with love and care. She takes the same amount of time with each of us. I think two things will happen when we have are talk with her. She will gladly accept it, or take the kids and run. Which I hope she accepts it because I have already started having feelings for her and the kids. I look at my watch and ask Kota if he has heard back from them. He says yes they had a lead with Coreys Poppet. They were close but she moved ith her step family 6 months ago. He tells me they are on their way back now. That they are glad Sang is doing well. He just feels bad he can't get his love out of an abusive home.

Mr Blackbourne takes his phone and texts Axel.

Axels phone

Stick up his ass: I heard you guys were close to a lead on ghost girl.

Me: yeah it was a bust, they moved around 6 months ago. The landlord was pissed. The mom jumped owing him money.

Stick up his ass: ouch sorry you had to deal with a pissed off landlord. Did you pay him what was owed. To calm him down some.

Me: hell no that place is a dump. I would not let someone I hate live there. That place needs bulldozed down. He told me the only reason he let them move in there free of charge. Was he was just upstairs in his apartment. So he could eyeball her 16 year old daughter. He said he had tapes of her if we wanted to buy them.

Stick up his ass:I hope you set him straight

Me: Nope not me, I never got a chance to Corey got to him before we could blink. He even beat Raven. Let's just say the ex landlord a.k.a. a pedophile. Is locked up in the academy jail. Oh and before we left, Cory said very loudly where other prisoners were. So was it work being a pedophile. I am not lying when I saw 3/4 of the population look at him. Like they were his next priority.

Stick up his ass: wow man sorry I missed it. I have a feeling we are all going to be going home soon. It's getting late and we want to let Mrs Sorenson get some rest. You can come up to the hospital though. I'm not telling you not too. I know you 5 have not met her yet. She really wants to meet you guys. She has heard many stories about all of us. Lol

Me: like which ones (smacks hand over face) 😇😬 I'm a good Angel I do no wrong. Lmao

Stick up his ass: omg go home and sleep. We will be home soon.

I turn off my text with Axel, and notice Miss Sorenson starting to yawn. I clear my throat and tell the boys we need to go home and let Miss Sorenson rest. They all complain like little babies but agree.

I ask them who is staying with Miss Sorenson. Everyone decides that Gabe and Silas will stay with her tonight. Shawn looks at me and says it's Sang, Owen stop with the last name. You told us you would stop when we found out bird. Well it likes like we have. So all of us nine are staying together with the team. I'm nervous of what our other five members are going to do if they find Corys little lost bird. I fear to see what will happen to our team, our family.

Narrator P.O.V.

The BlackbourneToma team started out with being 2 teams. The Blackbourne team, and the Toma team. They were really close like brothers, they were spending all their free time with each other. One team looking for Sang, the other team looking for Coreys Poppet. So they decided to become one team. The biggest, most important team in the academy.

Author words:

So Sang has met everyone but the Tomas side and her siblings. Do you think Corey will find his Poppet?

Do you think this will make the teams split up?

I guess only time will tell, or me 🤔

Till next time