Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ahana

It is Monday, guys! The first day to show up at work and win the world with fabric, print, and colors.

I got ready in a white shirt and navy blue pants with minimal rings, earrings, and jewelry; I looked good and gave myself a flying kiss in the mirror to boost my self-confidence. I also got a text from Mira that she would be meeting me today, probably during lunch, so I just ordered myself a sandwich and coffee to fill this giant stomach if not it probably starts speaking its own language at inappropriate moments.

Took a cab and reached the office; after winning the traffic fight, I just do not know how much patience people have to suffer this daily, here.

Arriving at my floor, I got to my cabin where everything was there that I asked for, from Aryan, the guy was a sweet talker, and I can bet on this that the girl probably be swooned over his feet all the time.

I need to set up my office accordingly because I cannot work in every environment that's why I chose to work from home, but after last year I have been trying to work outside my home, and that's the only reason why six months back when this first opportunity came I took the job like I needed this as much as fish needs water, although it has its own perks, I will get my own apartment in Mumbai for the next three months, and for now on, I will stay in that giant 5-star hotel, getting a princess facility there, is all you need to relax for a while. The most important one is that after this project, I will be working remotely for the brand after this project also.

I got to work, although I do not need to work a lot on my design and print since I have been doing that only for the last 10 months on my iPad which is a birthday gift from my Nani, so I just needed to decide which fabric will work for which design and contact the manager that's it for now, until them I will be working on some other designs that's it that I have to do for the next month, god either it's going to be interesting as he or going to kill me out boredom.

It has been three weeks since I started working in the fashion-world giant empire building. The first week was as hectic as it could have been the second week following the first, and now I got a little bit of time to explore the building with Mira, which we will be doing during lunch as per her suggestion.

It's been a while since I met Mira also; the busy lady was either on a call with the boss or working on whatever shit he gave her to do.

Damn man, once I heard his voice over the phone when he called her, he was barking at someone in Paris as he could bring the entire building down with his voice only.

After going through some details of the fabric that needed to be mailed to the Aryan for approval, I re-checked and sent it, with a sigh I got up and stretched myself a little to feel the sore muscles of my body. When I looked at my watch, I realized it was lunchtime already, keeping everything in place. I closed the cabin door behind me and went to the upper floor to meet Mira, as per our scheduled lunchtime.

"Hey, Mira" I was about to say something when I came to realize she was on the phone, so I waited for her in the lobby. After a few minutes, she sat down, and tiredness was visible on her face.

"What happened?" I asked concerned

"Hey, sorry I was a little busy on the phone call, it was regarding the problem in the Paris office." She replied massaging her head

"It's OK, I hope you are as hungry as I think you are" I tried to lighten her mood

"Sure, let's grab something nice, and then I will give you a tour of other floors and departments of this office" She put everything in its place and took her bag to leave

"Let's go"

The lunch was good; we got back, and Mira was giving me a tour of the department in the office when she got the call, she needed to leave, and I got back at the desk half-heartedly.

The girl is working her ass off. The thing that I heard until now about this mysterious boss is pretty bittersweet; he is an asshole for some and sunshine for others since I have not met him yet. I am not going to create an image of him based on what people say behind someone's back.

I had my fair share of people who were sunshine on the face and asshole the moment you turn, so yeah, no judgment until you know the person; that's it.

Update !!!

Do like, Share, and comment

Thank you for reading 💜🫰