Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Ahaan

"Ahana, you are coming with me, this is not negotiable" I put her luggage in the car trunk.

"But, I am fine, and I am also not feeling dizzy or nauseous, I don't want to bother you, Please" she pleaded with the most puppy face she could make. I tried to suppress my smile.

"Not working, no argument, you are coming with me" Opening the passenger seat, I gestured for her to take the seat.

"But..."

"You are not bothering me, Ahana, now please take a seat before I make you," I whispered just for her.

She shivered at our closeness and I exhaled a breath on her neck, "o...o...okay" She stuttered.

"Good girl" I rasped; her whole body trembled visibly.

I like the way she reacts to our closeness more than I should. 

We were halfway home when my phone beeped on the car dashboard, I pick the call through speaker phone, "Ji Dadi"

"Yes Dadi"

"Kaha pauche,aur Ahana kaisi hai?"

"Where did you reach and how is Ahana?"

Ahana raised her brow before I could answer, "Mai thik hu dadi, Ahaan ko bolo na mujhe mere ghar par chor de, mujhe jabrdasti leke aa rhe hain." She hurriedly said.

"I am fine grandma, tell Ahaan to drop me at my house, he is forcing me to come with him."

I am amused by her complaint and baby face, she has no idea who is the mastermind behind this, "Beta, maine hi usko bola tha tmko saath hi yahan lete aane ke liye" Dadi said in her sweetest voice.

"Daughter, I was the one who told him to bring you here along with him."

"Dadi..." she whined

"Ahaan, meri bahu ko koi dikkat nhi honi chaiye, smjhe" I am sure Dadi is trying to stifle her laugh

"Ahaan, my daughter-in-law should not face any problem, understand."

"Ji dadi, smjh gya"

"Yes grandma, understood."

Ahana's face was all crimson red, she was looking out of the window to avoid me, and my face was warm, damn Dadi is teasing us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let me carry your bag to the guest room"

"You know I can Carry my bag; I am not that fragile" She looks annoyed

In two strides I was in front of her, staring at her, "You know I have never thought you are fragile I think you are the strongest woman I have met after Dadi and Maa. I love doing things for you."

We stared at each other without a word, I guess my answer satisfied whatever inner turmoil she was facing.

Aryan coughs behind me, "Love Birds"

I straightened myself and ignored his comment, "Have you done the work I told you to do"

"Yes bhai, her things are all set in the guest room"

"What things," Ahana asked bewildered

"We are sorry beta, but after today's incident I think it's best if you live with us" Dadi came for our rescue

"Dadi..."

"I know beta, what are you thinking, but trust me, Ahana, I have never considered you weak. you are the strongest girl I know, you are not a stranger beta, you are family, and we can't leave family alone, do we?" Dadi asked holding her both hands in her

"But Dadi..."

"No but, ab ye tumhari hone wali dadi saas ka hukum hai ki tm yahi rahogi, smjhi bahurani"

"No, but, Now this is the order of your future grandmother-in-law that you will stay here, do you understand, daughter-in-law?"

"Ji dadi" she nodded, all flushed

"Yes dadi"

"Aryan, Bhabhi ko guest room dikha do"

"Aryan, show the guest room to sister-in-law."

"Ji dadi" Aryan was smirking glancing at me and Ahana was all red.

"Yes dadi"

"And one more thing no getting into each other room before the wedding," Dadi said strictly but playfulness was visible in her eyes.

"Dadi..." Ahana and I both cried out.

Update!!

Like and comment

Thanks, Lovelies for reading💜🫰