Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Ahana

The moment the word was out of Mira's mouth about his marriage to Ms. Rana, this news was there when he was in Paris also, some weird sensation ran down my body, this is different, I felt different.

When I was leaving his office, I looked back at him and he was probably thinking about the girl the news media in Paris was talking about.

The moment I reached my office, searched for the news, and I looked at her picture the media was showing, she was pretty, very feminine, perfect body shape like she followed a proper diet, proper smile and the way she speaking about him in the video where she talking about her relationship with him that is the only thing that sounds off to me, there is no warmth in her voice or eyes when she is talking about him, and that says something doesn't it?

Or maybe I am thinking too much, about what business I have with his personal life anyway.

With a sigh, I left the site and remembered I had to send the email to the team and him of my sample, so I did that. And started working on another sample which is going to be traditional wear but in fusion of traditional and Western.

After spending another just doodling random designs on my iPad, I decided to switch it to paper. Maybe then I will be able to do something productive.

I was in the middle of the designing when my door burst open by none other than Mira, and she was panting heavily, "what happened? Are you okay, did your ex do something again?" worriedly I asked, she sat herself down and tortured me to stop speaking, after gulping the whole glass of water, "are you following the news of Mr. Malhotra?" taking her phone out she forwarded me

"No, I was working on my designs" I took her phone and looked at it and my eyes came out of the socket.

"This...this..." I was too stunned to speak

"Exactly that was my reaction when I saw the picture"

"Is it real?"

"I don't think so this is real, I think this is a forged picture"

"But what if this is real" There is something broken inside me and I don't want to contemplate that now

"Naah, I don't think so, Mr. Malhotra is a careful man, and he won't date as far as I know"

"But you know he might be interested in her after she looks pretty and perfect" Now when I said that aloud It felt poisonous on my tongue.

"If you think she is anywhere near pretty and perfect then, I guess you really need an eye check-up" Aryan came inside my office, his jaw hard and body tensed.

"I...I..." looking at Mira for help but she just shrugged, traitor

"I know, she might be pretty looking but she is not what you think she is" There is venom in his voice when he talks about her.

"Okay, let's not talk about her then, why did you come here, do you need anything?" offering him a bottle of water I asked.

"Actually, I also don't know why I came here, I was pissed off when I saw those pictures, I wish I could help Bhai somehow"

"It's ok don't worry; I think he will take care of things," Mira said

"Yeah, I guess, I just wish Bhai would also have someone to lean on when things go south, but he is so closed off" Rubbing his face he put his head down on the table.

Patting his head "I am sure there must be someone who will break his Himalayan wall and get him to look at the world with a new view" I don't know what made me say this and Aryan looked directly into my eyes "Do you think so?" there is this hope in his voice that made me reassure me "of course, God would have sent someone to take care of him, just have patience in god"

"Do you think he is lovable" Looking into my eyes he asked

"Of Course," I didn't realize what I fell into, he jumped out of the chair and screamed at the top of his lungs "Dadi is right, you are perfect" and ran out of my office.

I was dumbfounded to speak anything even Mira was too stunned to say "What was that?" I asked, looking in the direction he went.

"I don't know but there must be some khichdi cooking in his head"

But do you guys think is the khichdi cooking inside Aryan's head?