Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ahana

It's the last week of my stay and work in Mumbai and everything looks chaotic since after three days there will be the annual show of the fashion world and the whole team's blood and sweat will be there for the people to judge since saying Kuch toh log kahenge logo ka kaam Hai kehna 'people will say since it's their work to do

I am just wishing the Enigma CEO would like it since he just sends me emails to get the information and does not give me any feedback on that. I mean, how rude, but since he is the boss, cannot say anything.

I got news from Mira that the CEO is in town and I can feel the sudden environmental change in the office; it was not there when I was here yesterday and now, I am sure why the change since the big boss is here.

Only two days left for the show, every day visit the underground floor to look at the work and make sure that everything is fine; since last week, I have also visiting the hall where models and photographers are working on the already done dresses which will be needed for the show, the way time is running I am feeling like the for a minute the world should just stop so I can breathe for a moment, I do not remember the last time i slept properly have eaten properly, working late was never an issue for me but watching everything firsthand is quite hectic and tiring, god that is the reason I love working from my space only.

I visited only for model rehearsals and once or twice for product quality and all, but this experience is also something I can work on every now and then.

I am going to meet for lunch today after a week, probably because we have time. I called a while ago to know if she is free or not, and she said yes, God I am so happy just to talk to a person normally other than the work-related staff.

By the time I was done with the work, it was lunchtime already, so I decided to visit her.

When I reached Mira's floor, she was not there and I thought I should have called her, so I called her, "Hey, where are you, I am on your floor, are you busy? it's ok if you are"

"Slow down, babe, I am just at the marketing department to take some documents, will be there in 10 minutes or so, just wait over there, okay?" She asked as she was cooking a baby.

"Ok, bye"

It was five minutes, and suddenly the elevator dinged and I got excited, I thought Mira had come, but it was Aryan who came with a lunch box, and then I realized that his brother was on the same floor and not just the same floor; I am sitting just right beside his office, how stupid I am not to think that shitttt... shittt.

"Hey, Ahana, how are you, you look pale, are you ok?"

I collected my composure before answering, "Yeah I am fine, how are you?"

"All good, I am the delivery boy right now since big bro is in town"

"Ohh, I see"

"Yeah, anyway, would you like to join us for lunch?" He was smiling and playful, and I realized he was doing that from the time I guessed he saw me, that's weird.

"No thanks, I am going with Mira for lunch today, it's been a while since I met her also"

"Have a good day, Ahana" his smile was a mischievous smirk.

"You too, Aryan"

While the door of the office was getting closed, I realized that Mr. Malhotra was sitting right in front of me and I did not see him because of the tinted glass wall. What if he saw me sitting here would he scold Mira? I hope not.

Why was Aryan smiling?

Update !!!

Do like, Share, and comment

Thank you for reading 💜🫰