Honeymoon💖😉

Chapter 60

Honeymoon

Author POV

A few days in Paris

The next few days are going to be magical for both. Away from the world, their love will unfold.

The Parisian air crackled with a certain magic as Ahaan and Ahaana stepped out of the car, the Eiffel Tower piercing the twilight sky with its majestic presence. Paris, the city of love, lived up to its name in Ahana's eyes. Seeing the sparkle in her eyes, Ahaan looks satisfied with his surprise plan.

One evening, after a day of exploring and living every couple's dream of kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower they found themselves back at their charming hotel room overlooking the city. The sun was setting, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink. Exhausted but exhilarated, Ahaan pulled Ahaana close by her waist, their laughter fading into a comfortable silence.

He brushed a strand of hair from her face, his touch sending shivers down her spine. Her eyes met his and his gaze lingered on Ahana's face. He gently cupped her face, his thumb brushing her soft cheek, and her eyes fluttered closed.

He leaned in, his lips meeting hers in a kiss that was both tender and passionate. The taste of her mingled with the sweetness of her cherry-flavored lip gloss, sending a wave of desire through him. He trailed kisses down her neck, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

Ahana, lost in the moment, responded with equal fervor. Her fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer. Seeing her impatience Ahaan chuckled, a low rumble in his chest, which made Ahana go all crimson. "Suddenly you shy Mrs. Malhotra" Ahaan traced his lips near her ear making her giggle.

If not for Ahaan holding her by the waist Ahana would have lost her balance. Her whole body is on fire with his touches. Her heart hammered inside her rib cage.

"What are you doing to me?" She whispered

"I can ask you the same question Angel" he bit her earlobe softly and sooth it kissing it softly.

Her gaze locked with his, a question lingering in her eyes. "Why Angel?" she finally breathed, the name a constant echo since he first uttered it.

He didn't reply at first, but leaned closer, his thumb tracing the soft outline of her lips. A shiver danced down her spine as he pulled her in, their chests flush.

"The moment I heard your voice," he murmured, voice husky, "it was like music. The sweetest melody I'd ever encountered. Then I saw you laugh, that carefree sound echoing down the hall, and the world stopped. You, there, bathed in sunlight, were the only angel I could see."

The last word hung heavy in the air before he captured her lips in a kiss that spoke volumes more than any confession.

The kiss lingered a slow burn that sent shivers erupting across her skin. When they finally broke apart, breathless and dazed, a shy smile played on her lips.

"That's... awfully sweet," she admitted, her voice barely a whisper.

A playful glint entered his eyes. "Is it? Or is it simply the truth?"

She swatted him playfully on the arm, but couldn't hide the warmth spreading through her chest, a playful smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

Later, under the soft glow of the Parisian night sky, they explored a new kind of intimacy. Every touch, every caress, felt like a discovery. Ahaan traced the curve of her back while tracing every inch of her clothed body with his lips, his voice a husky murmur as he whispered sweet nothings to her ear. Ahaana surrendered to his touch, her heart overflowing with a love that felt both new and unfamiliar.

The following days were a whirlwind of romantic gestures and shared adventures. They took a private boat ride down the Seine, sharing stolen kisses amidst the gentle lapping of water. In the quiet of the Luxembourg Gardens, they picnicked under a sprawling oak tree, feeding each other strawberries and laughing like two carefree souls.

One particularly rainy afternoon, trapped indoors, they found themselves curled up by the window, watching the city slick with rain. Ahaan pulled Ahaana closer, his arms wrapped around her like a warm embrace. They spent the afternoon reminiscing about their childhood dreams, sharing stories that deepened their connection.

As their Parisian adventure drew to a close, they stood on the Champ de Mars, watching the Eiffel Tower light up the night sky. Ahaan wrapped his arm around Ahaana, pulling her close.

"This was perfect," he murmured, his voice filled with contentment.

Ahaana leaned into his embrace, a happy sigh escaping her lips. "More than perfect," she whispered.

Paris became their canvas, painted with stolen moments captured in their cameras. Ahana treasured a photo of them tangled in bedsheets, a haven of warmth against the cool Parisian mornings. Ahaan, hopelessly smitten, couldn't resist filling his camera with her image - a laugh on a bridge, a stray curl escaping in the wind. Unaware of the storm brewing on the horizon.

Update!!

Do like and comment on your favorite parts💖✨💟

Thanks lovelies💜💜💜💜🫰🫰🫰🫰