Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Ahaan

"I am sorry for disturbing sir, but there is this news going on about your marriage with Ms. Rana" Mira blurted panting

"Take a seat breathe properly first" Ahana pulled her and made her sit beside herself, rubbing her back "Are you okay?" worried she asked

"I am okay...but the news..." I raised my hand gesturing to stop "I will deal with it afterward"

"Sir, there is a lot of media outside the building, there are also some false allegations that are made ..."

"False allegations?" stopping Mira mid-sentence Aryan asked

"Yeah, false allegations, like Mr. Malhotra agreed on marrying Mr. Rana's daughter but now he is denying...and...and..." Mira hesitated to speak further "And what Mira" this time Ahana asked. I can sense she is worried which makes my heart beat a little faster, the news did nothing but her worried tone did something.

"And Ms. Rana gave the statement that Mr. Malhotra was in a relationship with her for a while and he promised her that he would get married to her after the Paris office settlement but now he is refusing to do and she is heartbroken, the whole media and public are sympathizing with her in the country as per Ryan informed me, the only good thing is that no one knows there that you are not in Paris right now". In one single breath, she spoke everything. The only thing that took me by surprise is the false relationship statement but there is nothing Rana won't do to take what he wants.

But I do not understand why. Why he is so eager to get me married to her daughter, as far as I gathered, she was about to get engaged to someone, so why this sudden change of heart?

"Ok everyone get back to work" Moving towards my desk I dismissed everyone.

Only when I heard the door shut did I call my private investigator and one of my few friends Rehaan who served in the Military and now is leading a security company.

"Oh my GOD! The great Ahaan called me, how can I help you, your Majesty"

"Hello to you too idiot, and you are very well aware why I called you"

"Yeah, I knew and that's why, if your Majesty has some time then he can check his email, I already delivered what you need"

"No wonder you are in demand" sarcastically I replied

"You are welcome" The audacity to cut the call

There indeed is an email in the inbox that was sent 15 minutes ago it means this news has not just started flashing Ryaan is doing his job there I guess, since the news hasn't reached here yet.

I opened the email and took a look at the information he sent, and I was not even surprised, he sent me exactly the information I needed.

I called Rayan

"Hello, sir" he answered panting

"Hello, I sent you the email with the information about Ms. Rana, take a look at it send it to PR team, and let them handle whatever they feel suited"

"But, sir..." he hesitated

"What is Rayan?" calmly I asked while searching the news is there something that Mira missed out on?

"Sir, it's the picture of you and Ms. Rana, which looks very intimate that is going viral, although your face is not clear in that she claims that it's you. I already talked to the team to take down the pictures It will take some time, there is a lot of speculation about going on here, and it is going to affect the upcoming event"

"What pictures, ok wait..." I was dumbstruck to find the picture on the internet

"Don't look at it sir" he tried to warn me

"Too late" I already did and now someone is going to pay the price for it "Talk to the PR team and let them do their work and keep me updated about anything that happens there" I cut the call

There is another email from Rehaan when I opened it, my shoulder relaxed a little which I wasn't even aware was so tense.

He sent me the original photos and the photos that were forged. And a devilish smirk comes naturally.

I sent that photo to Rayan; he knew exactly what to do with the pictures.

What do you guys think about why Rana is doing everything to marry his daughter to Ahaan, is this related to business or is it something personal?