Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Ahana

Aryan left me in the guest room after giving me a full tour of it, I was shocked that all my things were here, my wardrobe was set, and the photo frame of me and my Mumma was also there.

The room is big, with a large window that gives me a clear view of the garden, a luxurious washroom, a large cupboard, and a bed in the middle of the room, there was also a unique ancient study table.

Tears pooled down my cheeks, they accepted me as their own, without judgment and asking anything in return. All my life the way people treated me, I accepted it as normal behavior but now when these people are treating me with so much love and respect, I just don't know how to handle everything.

I just come from the washroom after taking a bath when I heard Dadi, "Ahana beta, come downstairs, let's have dinner"

"Five-minute Dadi"

"Okay beta"

I wore a simple white kurta and white palazzo, combed my hair, and after applying moisturizer, I went downstairs.

By the time, I came downstairs everybody was seated at the dining table, "do I need to bring something from the kitchen" I asked Dadi

"No beta, it's all done, sit" she patted the chair beside her.

I sat and Dadi served me, chapati, masala bhindi, and daal, this made me realize that, I would be surrounded by people who cared about me, and I wouldn't have to eat alone now, tears gathered in my eyes, I didn't let it fall, this is happy tears.

I tore off a morsel put it in my mouth, and gulped down the bitterness of their word with love and care of these people who became my family.

I guess everybody can sense the change in the environment, nobody spoke for a while, they just focused on the food.

"Dadi this is so good" After a while I decided to kill this silence.

She didn't reply, she just put another chapati on my plate, patting my head lovingly.

"Dadi..."

"What Dadi, you need the food, you eat so little, like a bird," she said strictly

I just looked at her wide-eyed, and since she is Dadi I Can't complain and this masala bhindi is damn tasty.

After dinner, we all were heading towards our respective rooms when Ahaan asked "Did you find what was in the envelope?"

And I realized, I hadn't opened it yet, "No, actually I forgot about it, let me bring it" I went inside the guest room and took the envelope and came downstairs.

We all sat on the couch and I tore off the envelope, and there was a letter inside it, I opened it, it was addressed to me.

Gudiya,

Mumma ko maaf kr dena beta, mai tmhe ye sach khud batana chaati thi par kabhi himmat hi nhi hui, you are the sweetest gift, I got. you are the angel sent by god to make my life happier. I never regretted having you, not even a single day. The first time I held you and when you looked into my eyes, I knew I was going to fight against the world for you if I had to.

All of my life I was a fool, always trusting the wrong people, you are well aware of the fact that the man cheated on me, he doesn't deserve to be called your father.

I was not aware of the fact that he was alive, he made me believe that, he died in a car accident, As the fool I was, I believed everything.

Recently when I was searching for my college best friends and their families, I came across a news article from Paris, in the news he was addressed with a different name, so I searched a bit more and I found out that he lied about his death, his name, and everything.

I know Gudiya, you started not believing in love but please beta, just because someone did something wrong you can't punish the whole world for it.

Believe in yourself and you do remember about my friends right, after you find this letter try to find them also, they will accept you as their own, they are the only people I trust you with.

It would sound cheesy and fictional but you know, when Kartik and Anika had their first child Ahaan, we decided that we would marry our children if I would have a girl first. I am not forcing my decision on you but, you can consider this if you find them.

When you meet them, ask for forgiveness from my side, I know they would feel betrayed, but I also knew if I had gone to them, they would have accepted me wholeheartedly, but after the way my own family treated me, I didn't have in me to go to them.

Say sorry to Shanti Maa also, she was more like my mother than my mother.

I don't want you to go behind that shit piece of life to get the answer, you have to promise me that.

I want you to promise me that you will give love a chance to bloom, you will give yourself a chance to be loved.

I am sorry, for leaving you alone in this cruel world, but I will pray to the almighty god and when I will meet god, I will tell them to find your way to the prince you deserve and I hope this deserving prince is Ahaan.

I am proud of you the girl you are and the woman you will become, I will always be with you to love you, to protect you.

Take care, Gudiya, Mumma will always be looking at you through the stars.

You deserve all the love in the world, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Mumma always going to love you, you are my strongest and most beautiful Gudiya.

Love you,

Gudiya ki Mumma

Update!!Like and commentThanks for reading💜🫰