Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Ahana

Our marriage took place in our garden with the blessing of our family and friends. Now, I am standing at the same door I was standing at a few months ago not aware of the fact one day it will be my home. How life takes its turn and leads you to your path which you are not even aware of.

From being a stranger to Boss, Fiancé and now Husband. Sometimes all this feels like a dream, a loving and caring Dadi and then Aryan who teases me, makes me laugh but loving and caring, and then come to Ahaan whose one glimpse, his deep voice, forget about all these things his mere existence makes my heart beat so faster sometimes I feel like I am going to have a heart attack.
"A penny for you thought Mrs. Malhotra" Ahaan whispered beside me.

We are standing outside the door waiting for Dadi to our aarti and Grih Pravesh so that we can enter our home.

Why does this happen all the time that his voice makes me go all shy? I am not shy of any angel.

"Nothing" playing with the Kaleerein of my chuda I replied.

"Are you nervous because of tonight?" he whispered, this time adding more richness to his already deep voice.

I looked at him in shock, and he was smiling, "You are teasing me, Mr. Malhotra."

Making an innocent face, he said, "I wouldn't dare tease you, Mrs. Malhotra" I just stared at him and thought how did I get so lucky to have him as my life partner?

"By the way, you are my wife, I have the right to tease you, isn't that right, Mrs. Malhotra?" He asked teasingly while raising a brow. He got so comfortable calling me Mrs. Malhotra in just a few hours.

Dadi's voice broke our beautiful trance and we focused on the ritual. Dadi put tilak in between our brows, put some rice and marigold flowers over our heads, and did our aarti.

"Now, push this Kalash and enter your home, beta" Dadi caressed my head

"Ji Dadi" I did what she told me to do and then entered the home where all the people I have in this world live. My people. I have a family now. The feeling of losing the only one I had was so heartbreaking, but finding a new one filled a few voids in my chest.

Everybody shouts, "Welcome home Bhabhi"

Mira glared at Rehaan, "Hey she is my friend, why do I call her Bhabhi."

He also glared at her, "So, you can call Ahaan Jiju, who is stopping you?" Mira went quiet, they started a glaring competition.

"Everybody leave the new couple, let them freshen up, we need to have food" Dadi ordered

"yes guys, let the couple have some private time" Aryan teased, I could feel the glare that Ahaan was throwing at his brother.

"That look won't work anymore Bhai, Now I have got Bhabhi, Whom you love. So, you can't deny her, and Bhabhi just loves me a lot, isn't that right Bhabhi" Aryan came and put his hand on my shoulder.

Ahaan moved his hand from my shoulder and held my hand, "chalein?"

I move towards our bedroom, God! I didn't think about this. We now have to sleep in the same room, Damn not just the same but on the same Damn bed.

Aryaan teased, "Dadi, Bhai aaj khana nhin khayenge, unka pet pyaar se bhar jayega."

"Dadi, brother will not eat food today, his stomach will be filled with love."

I was in my thoughts so, I didn't see the stairs coming and I steeped on my Lehnga and was about to fall face first when he held me by the waist, "Are you okay?"

"Oho, Romance is in the air guys, let's go before our eyes and minds both get corrupted" Aryan shouted and ran before Ahaan looked back to glare at his brother.

He held me securely as if I would slip, and he also held my Lehnga so that I could climb the stairs.

We reached the door of his room which will be our room from now on, this is all new but feels so right. Never thought I would get married one day.

I was about to take a step into the room when he stopped me and before I could think what he was doing he picked me bridal style and entered the room.

"What are you doing, I am heavy and this Lehnga is too" I held onto him for my dear life.

"I dreamt of doing this from the moment we got engaged" He looked into my eyes, I could see the truth in them.

"Put me down, I am too heavy."

"you are as light as a feather, Mrs. Malhotra" He put me down when we entered the room.

"you really like to call me Mrs. Malhotra, don't you?" I teased

"Of course, Because you are my Mrs. Malhotra, Aren't you?" he took a step forward and I took a step back

"Then why don't you let me call you Mr. Malhotra"

"Because I like my name on your lips" We played this forward-backward game till I was against the wall.

"What if I also like my name that way" I tried not to feel the flutter in my stomach.

He leaned closer putting both his hands on the wall and caging me in, "Ohh, so you like it when I say your name"

Before I could answer him, his phone rang and the moment got spoiled.

"Damn this phone, who has a death wish now" he muttered before looking at who is calling him on his wedding even after the notice that nobody will disturb him for at least a week. A direct command from the supreme court 'Dadi'

"Hello! What happened? Didn't I say not to call me at least today Reyaan" He barked.

Whatever the other person said made him seethe in anger. The room which was previously filled with love, romance, and anticipation of something good is now filled with anger and something different. I have a feeling that this phone call is going to change everything in our lives.

Update!!

Hey Lovelies,

Do Like and comment on your favorite parts 💜🫰