Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

All my life, I guess I have been lying to myself and my 'Gudiya'. She is just like me, very romantic at heart. I just wish she would be like this and I pray she will find the right person who will cherish her for who she is and be there for her when she needs it.

Whatever good karma I did in my life, l wish with all of that she wouldn't get a fate like me. I was never the person to talk much about myself or whatever I dealt with in general. That was the only time I trusted someone with all my heart, and all I got was betrayal in return, and the sad part was I got betrayed. I got to know after so many years, how unlucky one person can be.

When I got to know about the truth in general, my first instinct was to confront the person but then somehow, I decided against it. My second instinct was to confront my 'Gudiya' but at that, I was not strong enough to confront that.

It's been two years since I was aware of the truth and still, I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth.

These past few nights I have had really bad dreams, like I woke up in the middle of the war breathless like I ran a mile. This is breaking my heart; my dreams are not clear but I know something bad is about to happen.