Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Ahana

I got up early in the morning tangled within the sheets. I tried to get away from his arm hold, but alas! This giant person just decided to pull me closer.

"Ahaan, it's morning, we will be late. Get up" I murmured in half sleep.

"5 more minutes angel" He murmured in my hair, tightening his grip

His normally sexy voice became a husky, velvety murmur in his sleep state, making the word 'angel' sound like the most delicious endearment ever whispered. I could listen to that recording on repeat.

After his few more minute tantrums, we got and hastily got ready. By the time I came outside, he was not in the room. I combed my hair and was about to fill the vermillion in the middle partition when he came back and stood beside me, "may I help?" he asked looking at the vermillion box.

"You want to?"

"Of course, you wear it for me. And I would love to put it on you" He took the vermillion box from my hand and took a pinch of it. He put it in my middle partition and some fell on my nose. We stared at each other. A click sound made us look in that direction. And there the devil named Aryan is standing.

"I told everyone that Bhai is smitten by you, but no one believed me when the vermillion fell on your nose during the wedding, they said it was an accident. Look it happened again. I clicked a picture to show Rehaan Bhai. By the way, you both look cute together." He ran from the room not before shouting, "I will send you the pictures Bhai, You are welcome"

Ahaan muttered something under his breath. "Should we go?" I asked.

"yeah, let's go."

As I didn't want to leave without doing my first Rasoi. so first I did the pooja and then I made Halwa, Puri, and Sabji for breakfast.

Everybody loved it and Dadi gave me a very beautiful Maa Durga Pendant in a gold Chain. She made me wear it and warned me not to remove it for now.

After getting her blessing we left for the airport. When I reached the airport and started moving towards a different section than where all the passengers were going, I asked Ahaan, "Where are we going?"

"Paris Ahana," He said as if I was not already aware of that.

"I forgot to ask, we didn't get our boarding pass?"

"Because we don't need it" He and his nonchalant mood today

"Why, are we Prime Minister of India, who fly in private jets" This is the first time I used my sarcastic tone with him. I was about to overthink the hell out of it when he pulled me towards him caressing my cheek with his knuckle in the middle of an airport, he leaned and whispered, "I like this side of yours much better, can't wait to explore more." There is a promise in his tone, that made my whole body shiver.

He started walking again taking my hand in his, "To answer your question. No, we are not the Prime Minister of India, but we are flying in a private jet"

"What???" I shrieked, which made us stop for a moment.

"yes, now let's go before we get late"

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________________________________________________________________

We boarded the plane. The pilot and flight attendant were there to welcome us, "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra"

"Thank you" I smiled shaking their hands.