Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Ahaan

God! The way my name sounds on her lips makes me insane, and she is cute, so cute, I can't put it into words.

The way she looked at me, she was constantly peeking at me in the car, she thought I didn't notice anything, but oh boy! That made me feel like a king.

I guess it's just not me who is struggling with the idea of marriage. Her case is also not so good.

"Okay, now do you need anything to eat or drink?"

She shook her head and kept playing with her fingers, which made me look at her hand, god they are not small but still in comparison to my giant one, they are small, the image of our holding hand crossed my hand, where her whole hand is engulfed in mine, filled my heart with joy.

I heard the Announcement to board the Plane, "let's go"

She stood up and started walking beside me, now looking at her shoes or probably the ground, I could pay any price right now, just to know what was going on in her mind.

"Are you okay?" I kept my hand lightly on her back to guide her or maybe because I wanted to.

"Yeah" since she was looking down and I was looking at her. Some idiot pushed her and that made me tighten my grip on her waist and pull her into my arms.

I was about to yell at the person when she put her hand on my beating heart which made me go silent. We stared at each other as if we had been transported into a different world.

I didn't remove my hand from her waist and held her tightly.

We took our seats and sat comfortably, and a question popped into my mind, "are you afraid of heights Ahaana, you can close the window if you are"
"No, no, I am kind of afraid of heights but inside the plane, I love looking at the beautiful sky, a perfect mixture of blue and white" If it's possible, then she had a cloud eye instead of a heart eye in that moment.

When the flight took off while looking at the sky, she dozed off, quite uncomfortably putting her head on the window, so I did what I think is the right thing to do, I put her head on my shoulder and stared at her face, while sleeping she looks more angelic, and thought inside my head said and you look creepy. I put my head on hers and dozed off.

When I opened my eyes, her head was still on my shoulder and she was holding my hand very tightly, like using it to protect herself from something. She was frowning and breathing heavily, she was having a nightmare. I guess.

"Ahaana" I tapped her shoulder, no response. I tapped it twice, and called her twice, no response.

"Ahaana" I whispered, almost panicked, putting a hand on her cheek, "Ahaana...angle open your eyes, Please." I caressed her cheek

She opened her eyes and looked at me painfully, and just that one look and I wanted to hide her in my arms and never let her go, never let anyone hurt her.

I pulled her in my arms, and caressed her hair, "it's fine, everything is going to be fine, I am here, angle" whispered in her ear

After a moment when her breathing got normal, "Promise" she whispered almost at the place of my heart.

"Promise" I don't know what made me do or say that, but it didn't feel wrong.

I am not very good with human interaction but with her, I feel at ease, everything feels normal.

And I hope and wish, I will be able to keep my promise, going to fight with the demon that is scaring her.

Update!!

Like and comment

Thanks for reading💜🫰