Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Ahaan

The knock on the door makes me look at the clock on the opposite side which tells me it would be Ahana.

"Come in" I wrapped what I was doing and gestured for her to sit on the couch

I took the opposite side of her, "What would you like to have for lunch?" I opened the food delivery app to place the order

"No need to order bhai, Gulam hazir hai" Aryan Barged inside with the lunch box

I just glared at him, "Sorry to disturb you, but as I got to know you guys are having a meeting, I informed Dadi and she sent a lunch box saying, mind you her words, not mine, good home-cooked food will lead them to make a good home"

"Dadi ka chamcha" I muttered

"You told Dadi that we are meeting." Ahana's shocked expression made me smile, she just didn't know what she was getting herself into by agreeing to marry me.

And damn if that thought of marrying her fills me with a different kind of emotion which I am not well aware of.

He winked at me shrugging Ahana's questions off, "Enjoy your lunch" he closed the door behind him like a gentleman.

Silence filled the room for a moment and then I heard Ahana mutter something like "he is irritatingly cute"

Which makes my thoughts run wild. What does she think about it? Does she think I am a cold-hearted bastard who gives only cold shoulders and intimidating looks?

"I guess we should eat before it gets cold" she almost whispered which made me land back to the reality

"Yeah, okay?" We served ourselves and then started eating, no words spoken and that is kind of eating me. I like the silence a lot, like a lot, but when I am with her, it's different. Why it's different is beyond my understanding.

"I have to leave next week'' she said while forwarding me the bowl of kadhi, and then I realized my bowl was almost empty.

"Where, why" I tried not to sound too interested in it

"To Delhi, Nani called this morning there is some puja or function" She stopped eating

"Okay, are you full?" she barely ate anything

"Yes, Dadi cooks really good food" She smiled a little

"Yeah, she does, and yet you barely ate anything" Did I just tease her, what the hell I am doing?

"Huh..." her reaction was worth it. She looked flustered and shocked.

"Eat Ahana" I almost ordered her; I was about to apologize but then I saw her putting another chapati on her plate and that made me smirk.

After cleaning the table and washing our hands where we almost ran into each other.

"What did you want to discuss?" she asked the moment she got back to the couch.

"The question from yesterday which is left unanswered" I made myself comfortable

"Okay, what do you want to ask" She clasped her hands together

"Let's repeat your question, what are your expectations from your life partner?" I placed my hand on my thighs.

"That was my question, so I guess you should answer it?" she stared at me with those captivating beautiful eyes.

"Since you hold the copyright over the question I guess, I should answer it" Her shocked expression was evidence that she wasn't expecting that tease that too from me.

Twice in a day, there has to be something wrong with me.

What do you guys think is wrong with Ahaan?

Update!!!Do like and comment Thanks for reading 💜🫰