Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Ahana

Is he for real? He teased me twice too in one day. Is this another side of personality that he doesn't show anyone? I did see him at his home all comfortable and bickering with Aryan, caring and smiling with Dadi, but this is new.

"I never thought about getting married, honestly after my parents' accident, before that scenario was a little different" he closed his eyes, he was trying hard to collect his emotions and everything was visible on his face.

"It's okay if you are not comfortable" I assured him and he just stared at me "We are getting married, Ahana". Either he is trying to convince himself or me, I don't know.

He continued "Before their accident I wanted something for me as they have, even my Dada ji he was the most loving man I met in my life even more than my father" he took a deep breath like it hurting him "It's not like I don't like the idea of marriage I am just scared but with you it's feels a little different" he almost whispered the last line

I wondered what he even said that but even if he said that what is different?

"What about you, Ahana?" he asked, now getting all comfortable on the couch, sipping water.

"I guess it's the same, never thought about marriage because I didn't have a role model as such, as you are aware of My mother's situation, and nobody ever talked about marriage other than Mumma who keeps telling me that prince will come to save me or something, she and her fairy tales" I smiled recalling the memories.

We both went silent after that only the sound of car horns and whispers of people can be heard.

"Since we both have the same thought I guess we have to start from the start and that is a good thing" he leaned more into the couch, like he was tired

"I guess, yes"

"When do you have to leave for Delhi?" he suddenly asked, his eyes still closed.

"On Friday, I will be back on Monday so I just need one day's leave"

"Okay"

"Take some rest, Mr. Malhotra, I think you are tired" I straightened myself and was about to leave when he said, "I think you should stop calling me that"

When I looked back, he was staring directly at me, and his statement took my mind back to what Mira said in the morning "Or you can give him cute names, like baby, babu, or something" and I got all flushed.

"Okay," and I left his office almost running.

I closed the door behind my office and leaned on the table taking deep breaths, "God that was embarrassing, why that thought even cross my mind" Ughhhh

Before I could think of anything, the devils were already barging inside my office.

"What happened there? what did you guys discuss? when is the wedding? where are you going to honeymoon?"

"Mira! Calm your horses down, we were just talking, and god woman, you went till honeymoon, you are just a second away from naming the children" I realized what I said after I saw both of them smirking
"Okay, I have work to do, you guys get out of my office" Ignoring their looks I pretended I was looking for something on the back side table.

"Yeah...yeah...kids and all...dekh rahe ho Aryan" they are still smirking

"I said get out" This would have been a little convincing had I not been all flushed

"Okay big boss" They pretended to do a grand salute and left laughing

"Idiots" Muttering I closed my eyes.

Update!!!Do like and commentThanks for reading 💜🫰