Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Every day I think about how I did not understand his intention, was I that naive to not get it, I was the one who used to get the vibe if something was wrong, then how did it miss, was I that distracted by his sweet talks, was I that blinded in love.

After getting to know what he did to me I started hating myself but of course, just looking at my bundle of joy, I don't myself that much, it is the best thing he gave me, even though he is a monster but he left me with my beautiful daughter which he will never get to know how precious she is and he doesn't even deserve to know.

I started not giving time to my best friends to spend a little time with him. After knowing that I got pregnant with his child before marriage and he left me in the middle of it, my family kicked me out because of societal pressure. I cut all ties and shifted to a place where nobody knew me and started my life with whatever I had left.

And I am so glad I had the courage to bring my Gudiya into this world, she is light to my darkness. Her one smile can light up my whole world. 

I will always be thankful to him for leaving me with this beautiful gift.

UPDATE!!!

Like, Share, and comment!!

Thank you reading 💜🫰💜🫰

If you liked certain parts of the story, please do comment. 💖✨