Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ahaan

I can see what's going on in her mind right now, she can feel the ghost touch of my fingers on her skin, same sweetheart same, her touch still lingers on my finger, never in my life I have ever experienced that kind of electricity that travels through my whole body the moment my hand touches her bare back.

It was last week when Aryan came with Dadi threatening lunch, I saw her for the first time and there was something that just pulled my attention towards her, I could not stop looking at her; there was something about her that was unusual maybe that something was for the first time someone did not notice my presence, and it's first time someone catches my attention she is like the bright moon in the sky and or maybe a star far away to even think to touch and now when my skin came in contact with her, I realized she might be a star, too hot, her just with a little contact my whole body is on fire.

I was kind of distracted the whole time on the ramp, my trance broke with the thunderous applause.

This whole show and the product launching were exhausting, but my exhaustion will be gone after I will read those emails, sent by the students who will get scholarships for their higher studies. It gives me a sense of motivation to work hard so that someone can benefit from it, to make a path for them so that they can lead the world.

It was an idea just to get an idea of how the student is doing in their studies. Last year I even introduced them to good mentors for their future, and there is this spark in me that just wants to work for the students who have fire and compassion in their eyes like they want the world on their feet. This reminded me of my teenage years.

"Hey, bro, are you on Earth or went to Pluto already" Aryan poked me in the arm

"Shut up!" I glared at him

"Ohh! I was right you were definitely on Pluto, so cold" he laughed like a maniac

"Shut up! Aryan, this is not the place"

"Ohh! Sorry! All professional, yes sir!" The idiot mocked me and left me standing there with a salute. I will deal with him later.

I was talking to some investors when my eyes landed on Ahana and then on the child she was speaking with crouching down, and she was making some hand gesture and talking, and then the child giggled along with her, and I couldn't see her whole face but I can bet she will be looking like an angel, 'angle seriously, Ahaan' my mind definitely had some short circuit with her touches, now I am calling her angel, and to worsen the situation I am feeling jealous of a child food gaining her attention and looking at her beautiful face, 'very good, Ahaan'

I tried to focus on what investors were saying because this company would not work with my stupid behavior these days. Like making a sudden decision that I would walk with Ahana after I saw the model's unprofessionalism yesterday, without thinking twice like that's what I wanted to say all this time and Aryan even raised a brow at it, and I gave him an illogical reason that she is designer she should walk on the stage beside me.

What is wrong with me?

What do you think is wrong with Ahaan?

Update !!!

Do like, Share, and comment

Thank you for reading 💜🫰