Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Ahaana

"I am going to suck any doubt right out of your lips, baby. By the time I would be done with you. You won't be having any doubt about whether I want you or not." With every word, his lips touch mine. We are breathing the same air. He is saying every word, with conviction. I don't have a single doubt he will be upfront with his promises.

He caught my lips in a punishing kiss, he sucked on my lower lip before biting it and then soothing it with his tongue all at once. My brain is foggy with the way he kisses me. All my senses are focused on his mouth tongue and teeth. He is fisting my hair in a tight grip.

"Any doubt, baby," he asked breathless.

I can't answer, my brain and senses are too filled with his taste to reply.

I was still high on his kiss when he started sucking on my neck. "Still have any doubt, Angel," he asked between sucking my neck and earlobe.

I whimper and try to suppress the sound that is coming out of me. This is not me. It's a very out-of-body experience for me.

In one swift movement, he had me under him hovering over me. "You want to take the next step, don't you?"

I just whimper in response. I don't have words. I can't express this feeling in words.

As he was kissing my neck his hand was on the straps of my night suit. "Can I?"

Damn, I never knew taking permission could be this hot, if I doubted taking the next step I sure as hell don't have now.

"P...Please..." My voice non-recognizable

"As you say, Angel" he took the strap between his teeth holding my gaze, and pulled it down followed by another one. And my upper half is just covered in my lacy bra he just stared at me. Feeling self-conscious I tried to cover myself. He held it before I could reach it. "Don't hide from me" The desperation in his voice is visible.

And it's not the kind of desperation one will have just to indulge in sex it's more than that. He is trying with me to heal us. This fullness of my heart brought tears to my eyes, and before I could stop them from falling a drop escaped and rolled down.

"What's wrong angel?, did I do something wrong? We don't have to take this step. If you are not comfortable." He leaned and held my face between his palms, his voice panicked.

I shook my head he kissed each of my eyes, "Please tell me what happened. I would die if you won't speak for another sec...."

I kept my palm over his mouth, "Don't... I will not survive. You are my only family. You promised you would not leave me." My voice quivers with each word

"I won't leave you" he kissed the inside of my palm and pulled me against him in a tight hug.

"How am I going to breathe if I leave you" he breathed a sigh of relief on my neck holding me tight.

"Can you tell me what were those tears for?" he asked caressing my hair

"Why didn't you initiate in Paris to take the next step in our marriage?" I hold my breath for his reply

"Because angel, I could feel that you were not ready. And don't we have a lifetime to take this next step? I am in no hurry" he heals something inside me every day.

"I am ready, it's just that..." it's hard to breathe, my heart is so full. He fills a void I felt all my life.

"Just that..." Still hiding in his embrace I confessed "I have never been with anyone before, I might have the idea how things work because of books and videos but..." I couldn't complete it. I felt the rumble of his laughter in his chest.

Untangling myself from him I glared at him, "Are you laughing at me, Mr. Malhotra"

"I wouldn't dare do that Mrs. Malhotra" he threw his head back and laughed. A tear slipped from his eyes.

God this man is so so beautiful. How can someone be so beautiful? What a good thing I did to deserve this man.

In one swift movement, his hand is in my hair and my face is almost in his, "have you ever thought angel that I could be as nervous as you are? You are the first woman I kissed, and held hands with, and want to do more than that." The flashback of his revelation after our first on the plane crossed my mind, it shocked me beyond the core. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened in surprise.

"You..."

"Yes. I Mrs Malhotra. You are the first woman who knows how I taste"

"What???" My eyes bulged like marbles.

"Achhaa!! so my Mrs Malhotra is not as innocent as she pretends to be" I tried to get down his lap but he pulled me closer and clamped his hand behind my back

"I did no such thing" I glanced around the room

He was about to say something when we heard Dadi's voice from downstairs, "Don't forget you have to visit the temple tomorrow morning"

We both looked at each other and burst into laughter.

oops!! Wrong timing Dadi.😂🤣

Update!!

Do like and comment on your favorite parts✨💟

Thanks, Lovelies💜💜🫰🫰