Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ahaan

She looks like an angel but a broken one like there is a whole lot she hides behind those beautiful smiles of hers.

Those beautiful eyes, I met her a few times and seen her more than a few times but she never looked this fragile and broken to me, she always walks and talks like this whole world belongs to her, and she has a powerful aura around her which you can feel from a mile away, right now at this moment she felt so broken so fragile her eyes full of emotion but look emotionless at the same time, she is like an enigma to me right now. And I wanted to solve it so badly.

Tum mere ho iss pal mere hoI met

Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe

Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho

Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein...

I returned to the moment when I heard the sound of the claps. We both jerked back, and it didn't go unnoticed by me that she was as lost in the moment as I was. She looked as bemused as I was by the moment that we shared silently. No words no talks just emotions getting exchanged through emotions. We shared a little bit of ourselves in the moment and now I feel exposed.

The sudden urge to pull her back was strong so strong, it scared me but she ran off the stage like the world was on fire and she was the only one who could save it. I stared at her back and when I looked back, I saw Aryan looking in the same direction. He looked at me with raised eyebrows like he had caught me doing something wrong. He himself pushed me to dance with her and why do I have this feeling that I am not going to share a single thing about the moment with my brother? It just feels like a secret between me and Angel.

What the hell did I just call her angel again? For God's sake, what had happened to me?

It was in the car that he finally asked "What happened on the dance floor bro?" Why did she run off? Is everything okay? I even tried calling her but she didn't pick up. Did you say something to her?"

I ignored the question and kept driving. I don't know how to answer that. I just didn't want to share that moment with anybody else, not even talk about it, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Bro, are you even listening to me?" He jerked at me. "Or are you ignoring me? if you said something just tell me, she is a nice girl I will say sorry, and she will probably forgive us and work with us again, she is really good at her work trust me." My god, he kept ranting like a non-stop radio.

"Can you just shut up for a moment Aryan, no nothing happened, she was feeling sick I guess, and if you don't believe me, we will go to her house in the morning and you can ask her yourself if I said something or not, is that ok?" lies flew out of my mouth like, I hold a Ph.D. degree in lying, but the last part was true I do want to see if she is ok, I just don't know but it's just a gut feeling to see her again is so strong that it feel destined to see her one way or the other.

I kept tossing and turning all night just thinking about what had broken her so badly, who did that to her, family, friends, or probably a lover, was she always like this, or there were times when those beautiful eyes held hearts in it.

The nagging thought that is there a way she could get healed, there has to be, I know I am not all too well myself but I have my little loving family, does she have anyone who cares about her, a friend with whom she can at least share her little problems her laugh, her tears?

And suddenly I remembered the conversation with Aryan when I was in Paris about some girl who is the sweetest and most innocent soul, and for some reason, it's twisting my stomach and heart both in knots. I just hope he was not talking about her for some unknown reason.

The feelings and thoughts are so jumbled I can't even define to myself how I am supposed to solve it.

Damn it! I am an analytical genius for nothing, I have to solve this before it becomes more jumbled.

What do you guys think about who Aryan was talking about with Ahaan? Is that girl Ahana or someone else?