Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

It's been a month since I had bad dreams. I could not sleep properly, and my dreams were still not clear but my instinct was strong that something was wrong.

All day I was walking like a robot. First few days Gudiya ignored my restlessness but then she started asking me questions, to which I didn't have an answer.

She was always an understanding kid and never asked more questions about her father, other than where he was, I told her the truth after a point, and she understood it, just every now and she would ask me how was he, how he looked like, what kind of person he was, which I didn't have a problem answering with all the love I had, wish I was aware of the truth then, it wouldn't break her heart with mine.

Today the dream was a little clear like someone was trying to snatch her from me and I woke up all of a sudden and decided then and there that I would tell her the truth.

I was about to get up from bed but I knew I wouldn't be able to see sympathy and concern in my child's eyes and that broken heart face, so I decided to write the letter for her, where I would be telling all my life secrets to her, everything included so that she will know in the future if someone lied about it, which I know someone would.

please do like, share, and comment on your favorite part 💜.