Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ahaan

I was in the middle of a conference call when my assistant burst in with her phone attached to her ear, terrified like someone killed his cat.

I raised an eyebrow since he is always the person who knocks and also knows not to disturb me during meeting hours, but since it's first let's see what he got there.

"Alright gentleman, I hope you will get back to whatever we discuss and keep me updated about it, have a good day" closed my laptop and looked at my assistant who was standing like a pole all color drained from his face.

"What happened?"

"S...sir...sir..." he was stuttering, out of fear

"Yes Raayan, what happened? I don't have all the time in the world"

"Sir...there is news that's flashing all over the internet about you and Ms. Rana," he said looking down like he spread whatever stupid news was going on.

"What about Ms. Rana," I asked nonchalantly, suddenly feeling like I have all the time in the world.

"According to the news you are going to marry Rana Construction's oldest daughter in the next three months," he tries to breathe in between the lines like there is no oxygen left in the room.

"What do you think Raayan, is it true" I was shocked beyond statement to hear the news the audacity of Rana to spread the news after forcing me and getting rejected multiple times, he is a bastard with no brain at all I guess fucking with someone like me, I will show him exactly who am I?

"No sir, of course not should I inform the media that this is all wrong," he asked, gaining his confidence back. Raayan is a brutal assistant when it comes to business and I really appreciate him for that.

"No, let the news run for a while, just keep an eye on the news and also make sure nobody follows me around, that's it, I am done for the day, have a good day Raayan"

Who is Rana and most importantly why there is news about Ahaan getting married, and also what will happen to Rana?

I was seething with rage when I heard what Raayan said; it took all my self-control not to punch the table or anything. Rana invited his death by giving shit news to the media, the bastard does not know how to handle not getting the things he wants.

If he was not my father's age, I would have given him a first bump on his face. The last time he suggested the idea of a marriage between me and his spoiled brat I denied it straightforwardly, and even after that, he had approached me after that so many times. I wonder if he does not have self-respect, but the bastard has the audacity to go out for the news.

I must say he paid the channel thoroughly, If not then the channel must have confirmed it with me first, since he chose the violence, so he deserves whatever I am going to offer him this time.

Today, I need some time to vent my anger on something so here I am in front of the punching bag, which I will consider as Rana's face.

I kept punching that bag until my knuckles started bleeding and sand started coming out of the bag, and some went straight into my wound and it was hurting like a bitch, which is what I will be delivering to him in a slow and poisonous way. I am going to plan each and every move to torture him since he is so eager to marry his daughter off to me.

Initially, when I got the news, I thought of going straight to his office and beating the shit out of him, but that wouldn't satisfy me, so I kept quiet.

The bastard was lucky enough that I had some last-minute work to handle here so that I could leave for India for the annual fashion show.

The week went in a snap and it was time to go home and meet my stupid brother and see how he is coping with all the stuff out there and also meet the woman whom he praises in every sentence, like probably will worship the ground she walks on. Good things for women from the Aryan mouth after his two last girlfriends cheated on him and the two best friends who had left him, when he refused to help them anymore with the money, so it was beyond my imagination. Let us see who changed my brother altogether.

In the meantime, I had to plan something for Rana also, there has to be something behind his motive to marry his daughter to me, even after knowing I don't like her.

I am not much of a romantic person or anything but If I am ever going to marry then I need a wife who can stand beside me like a pillar not just to spend money on shopping and parties. Thinking all that I dozed off.

Who is this girl or these girls maybe who knows 😉Aryaan kept talking about it.?

Update !!!

Do like, Share, and comment

Thank you for reading 💜🫰