😉🫠🤭Chapter 66🥵🔥🫣

Ahaan

Her eyes widen the moment my boxer hit the ground. Mouth wide open, eyes widened fixed on my length. She is a sight to behold right now. Her shocked face is cute. "How..." her breath hitched and she looked at me wide-eyed.

"We will make it work" Caressing her hair I kissed her forehead.

She got all flushed. "Are you still shy, Angel?" putting my hand under her chin, I made her look at me. "We can do it another day, whenever you are ready," I assured her. I can wait however long it will take her to get comfortable with me. However someone standing and touching my stomach won't agree with my decision, and I am not a man if let him take my decision. 

Before I could take a step back, She held my hand and whispered, "I want you." Not I want this but I want you. Her sentence was not just a sentence it was a whole damn paragraph of love declaration.

I moved towards the headboard of the bed and settled, "Come here". She came without hesitation and confusion swirling in her eyes. Taking her hand I made her sit on my lap. And took her lips for another passionate kiss. But this was slow, our lips, tongue, and teeth clashing in desperation. My hand traveled from her neck to her breast and towards the final destination of her wetness. She shivered when my fingers touched her sensitive clit.

She whimpered in desperation and the tug on my hair was all I needed to push the tip inside her. Her body went still, "Breathe, Angel" she did as told. "push yourself down, when you are ready" I whispered caressing her inner thighs to loosen the stiffness in her body. She took a deep breath and started pushing herself down. Damn with the intensity she squeezing me she going to suck my soul out of my body. With every deep breath, she took one inch inside her and I just whispered sweet nothing in her ear. Her nails dug deep on my shoulder and she finally took all of me and cried in ecstasy and pain. The same pain I am feeling with the way she is squeezing me. She leaned, put her head on my shoulder, and took a deep breathe. Tears streamed down her cheek, and I panicked, "Are you okay, Angel?" "Did I hurt you?" I chose this position so she could take the lead according to her comfort. I started getting out of her when she pushed back, held my hair, and whimpered. "Don't you dare Mr. Malhotra" Her pupils dilated with pain and pleasure.

"You're beautiful, Angel," I rasped, my voice thick with desire. "More beautiful than I ever imagined."

I leaned down, my lips trailing a path of kisses across her collarbone, before settling on the delicate skin of her neck biting, sucking, and soothing all at once. She started moving her hips in a circular motion. It took all of my willpower not to pound into her the way I wanted to. But it could wait for another day. Tonight is all about proving to her how much I love her.

In another minute she got impatient and started moving faster, "Slow down, Angel," "There's no rush." What I wanted to say is the way she is moving and squeezing me I would embarrass myself if didn't get a hold of the situation. So, I held her waist and guided her pace. One hand on her waist another on her clit, and my mouth is busy sucking her tits. Her nails dig deep into my shoulder blade which I am sure is now bloodied the same way our thighs are with her hymen blood. She tug on my hair squeezing her inside the indication she is close and the sign I needed so started rubbing her clit faster, She moaned my name right beside my ear and I lost control. My movement was uncontrolled now. Her eyes fluttered shut when she came close to release and all I wanted in this moment look into her beautiful orbs, "Open your eyes, Angel" She fought for a second and then she opened them and came right with me. A growl and a moan mingled with the slurrpiness of our kiss.

She put all her body weight on me and kissed my neck and then my ear. And in another second her breathing evened out.

And if I am not feeling like a gorilla right now who just wants to beat his chest and growl that This woman is MINE. God! what good did I do to find this woman as my life-partner!

Feeling all giddy, I put her on the bed carefully not to wake her and walked towards the washroom to get a warm towel.    

Cleaning her with a warm towel, I slide in the bed with her. Pulling her closer I kissed her forehead. "I love you, sleep tight, Angel"

consent is sexy!! 🫰🌸

Update!!

Thank you lovelies, 🫰💜

Do like and comment on your pasndida part the same way you want to do to your pasndida mard🫰💜🫣