Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Ahaan

The moment Reyaan informed me about what Rana did, I just wanted to smash his head. The fucker dares to go in the media and tell me I had an affair with his daughter.

No one has the idea that I hired another assistant for Reyaan so that he can handle work on my behalf. The thing I do is just to spend some time with my wife. I will show him what kind of man he meshed up with. I have to be in Paris as soon as possible before doing something irreversible.

Ugh! I don't know how I am going to manage everything; I need to talk to Ahaana before I leave for Paris. And I have to do it soon because I can't delay this anymore. I went inside and froze in the place; her back was bare as she had undone the strings of her blouse and now was trying to unhook her blouse. After taking a few breaths to calm my heart I walked behind her, "need help, Mrs. Malhotra"

She stumbled and tried to take her dupatta which was lying on the ground. I hold her hand, "Do you trust me?" God, why the hell my heart is beating like I ran a marathon? I need her to trust me the same way I need my next breathe.

She nodded, "Then let me help you, Please."

She looked at me in the mirror, I could see the thoughts swarming in those beautiful orbs of hers, where she hid all her pain. She removed her other hand which was still on the end of the blouse giving me the silent permission. I released a ragged breath which I didn't know I was holding, and she shivered. Holding her gaze I started unhooking her blouse and the moment it got unhooked, mistakenly my fingertips grazed her smooth skin, and goosebumps appeared all over her skin. She held her blouse from the front and looked down flushed, a deep red, mirroring the color of her sindoor.

"Done Ahaana" The moment I said her name her breath hitched and she ran away holding her blouse into the bathroom and shut the door.

I stood there for a while, everything from the moment I met her played like a film in front of my eyes. She is so beautiful I couldn't believe she was MINE. MINE. I like the sound of it. But I like the sound of my name on her lips.

Ugh! I am getting flushed now just thinking about everything now. Now I can understand the feeling of all those boys and the hype of it. God I am doomed.

How could even I think that I held a chance against her? The woman who wears my name on her Hand, sindoor in the middle partition of her hair and Manglustra around her neck of my name is an angel who deserves all the world and love. I promised her today with the seven vows that I will give all of my love to her and it's only her. All of me is her.

The idea hit me then, I will ask her to come along to Paris with me. We can visit there and have some fun. After I deal with that fucker Rana. Or maybe I can surprise her.

I walked into the closet to get changed and came after a few minutes and saw her sitting in the same position, now dressed in a simple saree.

I just started at her. She is my wife, God! I am a damn lucky bastard. I was so happy at the moment that I forgot that we had to leave by tomorrow and I had to tell her this, without her being suspicious.

I walked towards her and kneeled in front of her. She was about to get up, "What are you doing Ahaan?"

"I like when you call me by my name." I kissed her hand and made her sit.

"I have to share something with you." I looked at her confusion was written all over her face.

"What is it?" if I didn't know her it would have sounded normal but I know better than that.

"As you saw I got a call from Paris, there is something that happened there and I need to go there urgently. Trust me the last thing that I want to do is leave my beautiful bride on the second day of our marriage. But you have to trust me I have no other option." I can see, her eyes watered. I want her to demand that she would go with me, but I know better than that. I was about to hug her when a sound came and I landed on my butt.

"you have another option, and that is to take her with you. And Ahaan I don't want to hear a no on that. Do you understand?" if anything from the way she said she would probably disown me then hear no. And here goes my plan. I did a happy dance in my head.

So I did what she asked, and just nodded. She turned to leave but looked back and Chirped, "Come have dinner"

Damn, this woman gets more mood swings than science can detect.

"I can hear you boy, wait till you have a daughter." She smirked and left

"Did I say that aloud?" I asked looking at Ahaana

She just smiled and nodded.

"Let's go before she comes back here and drags us by our ears, that would be embarrassing," Ahaana said giving me her hand to get up as I was still sitting on the floor.

"I can bet she would do that" I clasped her hand got up, and led her. 

Update!!

Hello Lovelies, 

Do Like and comment 🫰💜