Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Ahana

I am getting late. Ahaan would be here any moment, God, where the hell did I put the keys, ugh.

After almost turning the apartment upside-down, I finally found the keys. Thank God!! And I exhaled loudly.

Checking everything once again, every window, and gas cylinder, that all was closed, I finally closed the door.

I had just taken two stairs when I saw him coming upstairs, "Why are you coming down. I told you I was coming" he glared at me and took the luggage from me and started descending the stairs.

"It's not that heavy, and I have always done my work, so it's not a problem, I didn't want to trouble you" I whispered behind his back and followed him.

"Ahana, if this would have troubled me, then why would I have told you that I was coming to pick you up, I might have met you directly at the airport, isn't it" he gave me a glance over his broad shoulder and quirked an eyebrow

"Okay, sorry" I felt guilty

"Now why are you sorry" he put the luggage in the car and opened the passenger door for me.

"Thank you"

"Do you always say, thank you or sorry for everything, or is this a special treatment for me" he peeked at me and he looked amused.

"No, it's nothing like that", I sighed 

The distance to the airport was just 45 min and gladly we reached the airport on time. He again strolled both the luggage himself.

"I can carry my luggage; you know and I don't even have to carry it now" I took the luggage from him and started walking.

"It's not that you can't carry your luggage, I just wanted to be a gentleman, you know" a teasing smile appeared on his face.

We went through all the scanning took our boarding passes and walked in silence till the waiting area to board the plane

He was replying to some email, I guess, and I was thinking why Nani called me, no matter how many times I tried I just couldn't come up with something logical.

I know Nani was there while I was growing up, she was the only one, but I also know that she will choose her family over me.

"Ahana, do you need anything to drink or eat?" Ahaan patted my Arm and a zip of sensation ran through my body.

"N...no..no...Mr. Malhotra" he glared at me

"How many times do I have to tell you that, you should start calling me by my name" his eyes burned into mine and I trembled

"Okay" I lowered my gaze to the intensity of his gaze

"Okay what Ahana"

"Okay A... A...Ahaan" my voice is wobbly

I looked at him when I said his name and the delight in his eyes was hard to miss, a small smile appeared on his lips

"Good" his deep voice reached my soul and warmed my whole body.

Update!!!Do like and commentThanks for reading 💜🫰