Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Ahaan

I have to come to Paris to deal with the shit-show Rana created so that this doesn't flow to India and the photos that are going viral don't reach Dadi.

I contacted the media house who ran the video and photo first so that I know exactly what measures I should take, although my PR team handled everything for the further procedures I had to be here so that Rana would not mess with me again.

I got the original picture and I have strictly informed my PR not to react to that photo, just don't let it go viral. I have decided not to do anything about that but after what Ms. Rana did yesterday, I Have decided against it.

So, the photo where she is so intimate with her dad's assistant and there is another picture I got, where she is not that intimate but it will give the proof that the period, she was talking about we were in a relationship she was constantly being intimate with other men, I got at least 10 more pictures of her with different men, but I am not going to use any of that.

So, after getting the confirmation that it was indeed Rana behind all this and taking the statement of the journalist who helped him, I told Rayan to get in contact with Rana and tell him I was ready to do whatever he was demanding.

I just can't wait to see the smile fall off his face when I show him his place.

After an hour, there was a knock on my door, "come in" Rayan entered with Rana

"Hello Ahaan" Rana followed Rayan inside

"Have a seat, Mr. Rana '' gestured for him to sit and signaled Rayan to close the blinds and turn on the projector.

"Finally, you agreed to be my son-in-law" The glint in his eyes is very suspicious

Brushing his comment "Would you like to have some tea or coffee" I asked

"No, I am fine, you know there is this saying in India, Beti Ke ghar ka kuch khate pite nahi hai" he smiled

"Yeah"

"So why did you call me here, is there any particular thing you want to discuss about this marriage, do you want to meet my daughter" The smile and glint in his eyes never faded off

"No, actually I just wanted to show you something" It's my time to smile

"Show me something, what is it?"

"Rayan '' I signaled him to start the show or I say end the show that Rana started.

The moment he saw the photos all the color from his face drained, I showed every picture of her. I am not cruel enough to send this to the media but I am not that saint also, and he must know about at least those two pictures which got morphed.

"What... what...is...this..." he stuttered

"As you can see these are the original pictures" Sliding to the next picture I brushed him off

"You can't do this," he grinded his teeth

"I haven't done anything yet Rana" Closing the projector I faced him again

"You haven't given this media" his voice was calm and his body relaxed a bit after I answered his question with a "No"

"I am not low-life like you" pushing the glass of water towards him because he is sweating

"You called me here to show me this, to humiliate me" he ignored the glass of water that I passed.

"Humiliation would have been if I had sent these pictures to media, give them the statement that I was never in a relationship with your daughter, that is humiliation" Looking at him I said