Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Ahana

After a week in Paris, we came to India. And because my dear husband had planned this trip without giving me any prior notice. I had a lot of pending work. Two weeks had flown by, and aside from hurried breakfasts and dinners, and stolen moments with Ahaan, we didn't get time.

A knock on the door shattered my train of thought. "Hello Bhabhi ji," Aryan peeked in, concern etched on his face. "You look down. Did bhai say something?"

"Why do you think I said something that made her sad" The owner of the voice I was missing badly appeared.

"Because...Because..." Aryan speechless is a sight to behold

"I am not sad, You guys don't have work to do?" His mere presence makes my heart beat faster.

"Ahana, Come to my office. I have something to discuss with you" Ahaan said and walked outside of my office

"Office romance, Huh!" Aryaan teased poking his finger at my shoulder.

"Ugh!" "You two are insufferable" Huffing I walked outside my office.

"But you love us!" He shouted

"I do," I said before walking inside Ahaan's Office.

Stepping into Ahaan's office, I closed the door. "You wanted to see me?"

He gestured for me to lock the door and come closer. My heart hammered against my ribs as I locked the door and walked toward him. One moment I was standing beside him and in another moment I was on his lap, burying his face in my neck. "Do you have any idea how much I've missed you?" he murmured, his voice thick with longing.

"How would I?" I retorted, a pout forming on my lips. The memory of countless nights spent yearning for him while he focused on his laptop fuelled a flicker of anger. "Seems like you missed your laptop more."

He chuckled, a touch strained. "Someone's feisty," he said, planting a soft kiss on my neck.

"Why would I be?" I challenged the unspoken question hanging heavy in the air.

Ahaan sighed, the sound heavy with a mix of guilt and frustration. "I am sorry angel. A new project is taking all my time."

I pulled back slightly, needing some space to process his explanation. "Work is important, Ahaan. I understand." I said I quietly "I just wanted to spend some time with you. I am sorry if I said something wrong. I understand."

His gaze dropped, his jaw clenching for a moment before he released a defeated breath, "Now, What are you sorry for?" when I didn't say anything he continued, "Don't tell me Ahana you said sorry, because you think you are asking too much from me by wanting to spend some time with me."

I stayed silent, How stupid of me. Why is it so hard to understand that he runs two companies and he won't have that much time? Taking my chin between his forefinger and thumb he made me look towards him, "You have no idea how much I missed you. How hard it was for me to not think about you." he traced my lips with his thumb "and these soft lips which I want to kiss all the time." The raw honesty in his voice soothed something inside me that he didn't break.

"I missed you too" My throat feels heavy with the emotion. I hugged him tightly. I wanted this, a hug or a kiss here and there. Nothing more.

After a few minutes, he made me look at him, his eyes holding a mixture of determination and vulnerability. "Let's fix this," he said, his voice firm. "I'll delegate some work, clear my schedule for the evening, and we can finally have that time we both want."

A hesitant smile tugged at the corner of my lips. "Sounds like a plan," I replied, a flicker of hope rekindled in my heart.

True to his words Ahaan did make time for us. Dinner had been a quiet affair with stolen glances and touches. In the intimacy of our room, the air crackled with unspoken desires.

When I walked outside the bathroom he had changed already into a t-shirt and sweatpants. I sat down in front of the mirror to braid my hair. As I detangle my hair I can feel his gaze on me. I try not to focus on his gaze and focus on braiding my long hair instead.

"Do you need anything?" I asked once I finished braiding my hair.

"A moment or a night with you" his voice husky as he walks towards me. I stood up on instinct. His step is slow and calculated as if he wants me to say something.

"A night?" words fumbled out of my mouth.

"Is that what you want Mrs. Malhotra?" He cupped my face between and traced my jaw. The tension between us was no longer an uncomfortable weight, but a charged anticipation. His touch sent shivers down my spine, a stark reminder of the connection that we have. I leaned into his touch, a silent invitation.

His lips met mine in a kiss that was both desperate and tender. It was an apology and a promise rolled into one. I responded with equal fervor, the frustration and longing melting away in the heat of his touch. He threaded his finger through my hair and I replicated it. We moved in sync. Lips and tongues brushing against each other. My trance broke a bit when the back of my knees touched the bed. We finally broke apart, breathless and slightly dazed, Ahaan's forehead rested against mine. "I missed this," he murmured, his voice husky with emotion.

"Me too," I whispered, My voice thick with unspoken desires.

He sat down on the bed and moved towards the headboard gesturing me to follow him. I followed him on the bed. As I was about to sit down beside him he pulled me on his lap and caged me in his arms. Before I could protest he captured my lips in a searing kiss. As the kiss deepened, his hands moved with practiced ease, exploring the familiar curves of my body.

Even in Paris in the privacy of our hotel room with beauty outside our window, we never went beyond kissing and exploring each other over the clothes. But I am desperate now. These two weeks without his touch want me to ravage him.

Without a second thought, I sneaked my hand under his t-shirt and his body went rigid.

I was about to draw my hand back when he grabbed it tightly and asked, "Are you sure about this, angel?" I bit my lip and nodded. I'm not sure, but I trust him and want this, so that should be enough.

He held my chin up and stared at me for so long that I wondered if he wanted to decline it. What if he...? "Stop the thoughts that are running wild in your head." I was flustered by his mischievous looks and replied, "If you don't want to, we won't." I voiced my mind. "You think I don't want you?" his voice held anger. I didn't dare answer that.

"You think I don't want you. You think I don't want to kiss the hell out of you. You think I don't want to hold you all the damn time. You think I don't want to touch every inch of your body and worship it like the goddess you are." The truth in his voice sends a shiver down my spine and a full-blown fireworks inside my belly.

I can't move my gaze. I wouldn't dare do that in the fear maybe it's all a dream and it will vanish if I move my gaze. He does feel like a dream to me.

I can hear our heartbeat in the silence of the room. In the next second, he threaded his finger through my hair and pulled me. We are so close right now, I can see the color of his eyes changing. His pupils dilated, breathing labored.

Is it hot in here, or maybe it's just the weather🫣🔥

Update!!

Do like and comment on your Favorite parts✨💟

Thanks, Lovelies💜💜🫰🫰