Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Ahana

It's been a month since I came back from the hospital, Ahaan never left my side for the first two weeks whether it was in the hospital or at home. He was working from home or rather it was from bed or couch. Dadi and Aryan are still fussing over me like I am a kid. And then comes Mira the devil comes each evening to scold me for not taking care of myself.

After my Mumma, I never thought I would feel what family love would be. These people can take and give their lives for me. They love me fiercely.

My train of thought broke by Ahaan's booming voice, "I want the name Reyaan." He looked angry. The moment he saw me some anger left his body but it was replaced by something more fierce.

"What happened?" I asked trying to get off the bed to reach him.

He reached me before I could touch the floor, "Do you need anything?" He asked back.

"Why are shouting at Poor Reyaan?" He stayed silent. My heartbeats increase. Did something happen that I am not aware of?

I touched his arm, and emotion flashed through his deep brown eyes, "I wanted him to track down the person who was behind the accident"

"It can be a random road accident" I couldn't even convince myself that it was just an accident. My gut knows that it was more than that.

"Don't take stress, We will deal with it together" He caressed my hair and lay me down on the bed.

Before he could leave I held his hand, gesturing him to join me on the bed. He held my gaze and then joined me on the bed. I lay my head on his chest. "I have a feeling that this could be someone from our past," I whispered drawing a circle on his chest.

"Why do you think that, Angel?" He stared at me.

"It's just a gut feeling" I have no clue why I am feeling this way but somewhere in Paris I had this feeling that someone from the past I came across.

I don't know when we drifted off for a nap, but Ahaan's phone woke us up.

"Hello," his voice drowsy. "What???" All sleep from his voice vanished with whatever the person on the phone said.

"I am going to kill him with my bare hand. Is he in India right now? Find out Reyaan. I want him as soon as possible." His voice dripped with venom.

"That f*cking Rana. I am going to strangle him to death with my bare hands." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Rana??" I asked confused.

"Yes, Kabir Rana." He turns towards me cupping my face in his palm. This name is somewhat Familiar to me, but I don't know where I heard this name.

"Remember, You saw the news of me in a relationship with a girl in Paris before we got married." He asked

I nodded but my mind got hooked on the name.
"He is the father of that girl, and for some reason, he was desperate to marry his girl to me." The venom in his voice is visible.

"So, he wants to kill me so, that he can marry his daughter to you?" I asked, the scenario was clear as water.

"I guess so, but he will have to cross hell before he can touch a single hair of yours." He mindlessly caressed my hair. The venom in his voice and the vibration of his body are scary.

"Can we file a complaint against him?" I don't want Ahaan to get personally involved in this, I am not getting a good vibe from whoever this Rana is.

"Reyaan is already doing that, But I am going to deal with him for even thinking wrong about the love of my life." His eyes widen the moment he realizes what he said.

"L...Lo...Love...Love of your life" My words stumbled over each other. Emotion choked my voice. He pulled me and we found ourselves in the same position we were in the night before the accident: him leaning against the headboard, me sitting on his lap.

He cupped my face in his hands, his gaze burning with love and With every fiber of his being, he declared, "Yes, Angel, it's you. You are the love of my life. I love you." His eyes, shimmering and his voice, thick with emotion, spoke a truth that resonated deep within my soul.

Tears welled in my eyes. A playful glint flickered in his eyes. "Are you sad that I love you?"

He cupped my cheek and wiped away the tear with his thumb. "No more tears, Angel," he murmured. "You don't have to say it back."

My grip tightened on his face, and I forced out the word that I wanted to say for longer than I could Imagine, "I love you." The words broke free, raw and unyielding.

His voice thick with emotion, he rasped, "Say it again, Angel." The whisper was gone, replaced by a declaration that echoed in the room. "I love you, Mr. Malhotra!" I boomed, no longer afraid to let the world hear, this beautiful man here is MINE. A smile curved his lips as he cupped my neck, his touch gentle despite his firm hold. "And I love you too, Mrs. Malhotra," he murmured, sealing the promise with a passionate kiss.

                                                                        Love is in the air, Guys. 

Ahh! We all need a love declaration like this🫣🥹💖😉

Update!!

Do like and comment on your Favorite parts💟✨

Thanks Lovelies💜💜🫰🫰