Chapter 522 Chu Yi's Problem

A few days later, Wan Xiangxiang forged the spiritual weapon, and the spiritual energy riot outside also stopped.

The two soul refiners who had been waiting at the door for a long time finally breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing coming out. One of them stepped forward and said: "You two, the Lord Territory Lord is really waiting for you, please." Come with me quickly."

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing nodded and followed him towards the main hall where Chu Yi was.

When we reached the door of the main hall, the guide stopped going forward: "The Territory Lord is at Centimetre. Please go in."

Wan Liang nodded and the leader retreated.

Wan Xiangxiang could faintly feel the power of the Territory Lord from five hundred meters away. The last time it was emitted, the range was only within two hundred meters. Now, the range of the power was nearly twice as strong as before.

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang also noticed something was wrong. Although the strength of the two of them had reached a higher level and their ability to resist this power was much stronger than before, the oppression they felt this time did not have to go up. Less once.

Could it be that the Territory Lord wanted to use this powerful power to test the strength of the two of them?

If the domain lord didn't do it intentionally, wouldn't it mean that he couldn't control even one?

If it's the latter, then everything might make sense.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing walked into the hall.

The Territory Lord was sitting on the precious chair in the middle, still wearing a dark blue robe. The violent aura on his body was even stronger than before, and there was a vague sense of sharpness.

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang also saw something. The dark blue robe on the domain master was actually a level 12 spiritual weapon with water attributes!

After the two of them bowed, the Territory Lord asked them to sit down.

"I'm a little surprised that you can advance so quickly. Without further ado, my current situation is not very optimistic, so I won't hide it from you." Chu Yi's tone was not very calm, with a slight sense of impatience. .

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Lord Territory Lord, please speak."

Chu Yi said: "I know that we need to unite with the other domain masters at this time, but I haven't taken action yet. This is not because I think I can handle it, but because I cannot let the other domain masters know about my current situation. "

Wan Xiangxiang had some guesses: "Is it about the uncontrollable coercion coming from you?"

Chu Yi glanced at him and said, "Your observation skills are pretty good. There is indeed something wrong with me. If I hadn't known that you don't know how to make alchemy, I would have suspected that you are the alchemist."

Wan Xiangxiang laughed dryly, mainly because Chu Yi's problems were too obvious.

Chu Yi said: "My current situation is not suitable for meeting with the other domain lords, so I just asked someone to send a message about the Nine-headed Demon Luan. If my situation does not improve, then I will postpone it." Time to meet them.”

After Chu Yi finished speaking, he glanced at Wan Xiangxiang: "You have some feud with the Nine-Headed Demon Luan, right? If he comes out, will he be the first to come to you?" Wan Xiangxiang: "..." Although he has not mentioned this, but... This kind of thing is obvious. He can be said to have offended the Nine-Headed Demon Luan.