CH-2 Romantic Nights and Spain Beauty.

After doing dinner and Attending the theatre night and we both enjoyed it now here we are walking around the streets of Balceona while hand in hand looking around the people's the street musicians and dancers at the middle of night also Spain is f...

After doing dinner and Attending the theatre night and we both enjoyed it now here we are walking around the streets of Balceona while hand in hand looking around the people's the street musicians and dancers at the middle of night also Spain is fully awake . I look at jimin who is already looking at me he had his jacket in his hand he took it off and now he is only wearing a black tshirt and leather jeans with long boots and he looks so hot .

Suhani-Why are you looking at me like that?

Jimin- Like what?

Suhani- Like you've never seen me before.

Jimin- Watching you can never be enough for me Senòrita.

I smile as I wrap my hand around his arm and keep my head on his shoulder while we walk even in all crowd the only thing which I can clearly listen to is his heartbeat it's amazing isn't it ?

Jimin- Tomorrow we'll first tour the museum's and architecture here and than we'll go to beach at evening.

Suhani- Sure sir anything else?

Jimin- But before going to those places I am gonna take you to bed princess.

With that he pick me up on his shoulder and I giggled as he spanked my ass and I gasped people's are looking at us but they don't give much reaction I guess that's common here . He is walking like I wait nothing as I crasses his back and when we are near our car he make me sat on passenger seat and he slammed his lips on mine while hardly kissing me I hold his collar deepening the kiss . As than I heard the lock sound and to look at what is it I broke the kiss and he locked the seatbelt.

Jimin- Just hold on a little Senòrita.

Before I can even say anything he gets to the drivee seat and start the car driving back to hotel .

******

As soon as we are back to our penthouse hotel he walked is upstairs and He went through the door to the bedroom and threw me on the bed, quickly pressing his body to mine he roughly and brutally pushed his tongue into my mouth

As soon as we are back to our penthouse hotel he walked is upstairs and He went through the door to the bedroom and threw me on the bed, quickly pressing his body to mine he roughly and brutally pushed his tongue into my mouth. I wanted to shove him away for kissing me this hard but as soon as I felt his taste and his scent, all the days spent in England without him flashed before my eyes.