CH-8 Rivalry on Peak

I had my eyes closed with jimin's big hand and he is leading me to his surprise he got for me .

Suhani-Baby how much more ?

Jimin-We are just there Senòrita.

As we stopped and I can feel him standing behind me only as his hot breath tickling my ear and that's when he take my earlobe in his mouth and I melt .

Jimin- For my beautiful, amazing wife a beautiful relaxing jacuzzi .

He finally opened my eyes and I look at our surroundings and I literally gasped looking at   the beautiful jaccuzi

Suhani- oh my fucking god this is so amazing Jimin .

I turn to him and he smile looking at my happy face as he grab the hem of the tshirt and slid out of my body and it fall in our feets . Jimin's hands slowly traced a path along my naked skin, and his tongue lazily slid between my lips.

Jimin- Let's enjoy your last day at Seville Wifey because for sure than we are going to other location.

He breathed, his lips still close to mine I fall to my knees. Steadily, I slid down his sweatpants, glancing upward, looking for a reaction from that magnificent man. His hands were hanging limply beside his body. With a quick, confident motion, I pulled his boxers down, revealing an impressive erection.

Suhani- Let me pleasure you husband for giving me such a beautiful honeymoon.

With a growing smile,Jimin ran his fingers through my hair. Slowly, I reached around his hips, placing my hand on his buttock and pulling him toward me. I was only inches away from his cock now. I gently grabbed the base and kissed the tip. Jimin moaned, the fingers in my hair drawing circles. I caressed him softly with my tongue and my lips until he grew steel-hard and swollen.

I opened my mouth and slid it slowly into my mouth all of it wanting to feel every inch. I pulled away and pushed back at him, played with it, kissed it, and bit it until I felt the sticky fluid seeping down my throat. Jimin watched me the whole time, panting heavily. He bent down, slid his arms under my shoulders, and lifted me.

He kissed me on the lips, stepping toward the steaming Jacuzzi. Stepping inside, he sat me down astride himself. With his eyes looking deep into mine, He brushed his lips against the skin of my face and neck, until he reached my breasts. He softly sucked and bit my nipple, while his hands tightened on my buttocks. Suddenly his finger slid to a place that I always tenses me. I stiffened.

Jimin- Relax Princess .

He asked, letting go of my erect nipple.I nodded, and his finger started to gently rub the spot between my buttocks. He lifted me and steadily but carefully impaled me on his cock I moaned, throwing my head back. The hot water intensified my every sensation.

Jimin's movements were steady and delicate at the same time. He was passionate, greedy, but also tender sliding the tip of his finger into my anus. I let out a loud moan of delight, which he immediately stifled with his tongue. He was impaling me harder and harder. The water sloshed against the walls of the Jacuzzi to the rhythm of his stroking hips, and a different wave a wave of ecstasy like I hadn't known before rose inside me.