CH-28 Family Reunion

SUHANI POV

Suhani- Syria I got the plans ready for that so maybe till next weekend I am going to have the metting with the team

Suhani- Syria I got the plans ready for that so maybe till next weekend I am going to have the metting with the team .

Syria- Sure Miss Linton and About the research team they are already here and I told them about there works also they are doing pretty well .

Suhani- Just keep giving me the information from time to time about it ok.

She nooded as she waited untill I signed the papers the next day is surely a working day for me the morning when I woke up Jimin already had left for work and I also come for work and right now discussing the plan I had for hospital to also convert this hospital in the medical College also where medical students those who want to make there carrier in this field and ofcourse just making this hospital grown in something a whole University and hospital is actually tough .

The hospital is already big enough to handle by me and I also am thinking of growing it but now I got this idea and also I think about it for sometime I really feel like I wanted to do this ofcourse it's going to be pretty hard but at the end of the day I am sure I'll figure it out while I got the best assistant by my side who really works the way I want.

Suhani-Ok Syria these files are super good I like your work great job .

I hand her the file and she bowed smiling.

Syria-Miss Linton that means alot coming from you anyway you had only half day appointment and surgeries as you told me so now you got no more work and if there's something other emergency I will let you know.

Suhani- Finally I am free now I also had to go to meet rose.

Syria-So you are going home?

Suhani-No at her company.

She nooded as I picked my phone and purse and she bowed to me

Syria-Have a great day Miss Linton.

Suhani-Feel free to call me if there's any emergency.

She nooded as we both walked out of the room and Arif is already waiting for me outside.

Suhani- Let go Arif rose must be waiting for me .

He nooded and we walked out and getting in the car Arif drove away from there.

Suhani- Where's mukhtar?

Arif-Sahib called him so he left .

I asked him knowing that in the morning they both are here for me when I came to hospital.

Suhani- Arif had you booked the restaurant for tonight dinner?

Arif-Yes Sahib everything is already prepared for the gathering you guys just have to reach the hotel . I even send the invitations to everyone.

Suhani- Ok so at my family also?

Arif- Before I am not going to buy than Sahib told me to send the invitation he wants everyone to be present there .