CH-30 Miss Me?

After meeting Jimin as he left for buisness meeting out of city I visit so atleast five hotels wanting to get a best venue for his birthday party for Tommrow, I want the best party for him it's his 25th birthday and I want to make it specially so ...

After meeting Jimin as he left for buisness meeting out of city I visit so atleast five hotels wanting to get a best venue for his birthday party for Tommrow, I want the best party for him it's his 25th birthday and I want to make it specially so finally I make it into the one of the best hotel of England.

As here manager recognises me as soon as I walked inside and making me comfortable with him and giving me a seat and I actually discuss about the birthday party I wanted tomorrow.

Suhani- You see it's actually not going to be grand birthday party but I want it special.

Manager- Miss Linton the things will go as you will say here I also got few decoration ideas also if you wanted to take a look .

He gave me a guide and I start looking at ideas and they are good I nooded but it's not something which will suit Jimin , he actually like things more classy way , simple but luxurious.

Suhani-How about I gave you my ideas on how I want the decoration to be?

Manager-Yeah sure you can actually tell the planner of pur hotel and things will go according to you .

I nooded as he called the birthday planner Andi told him about how I want the decorations to be , about the cake , about the food of my husband likings and everything which he likes and ofcourse the bar area its the main thing and all the drinks of his liking surely they are going to cost me so much but ofcourse money is never a problem for me as it took me whole one hour to discuss things with them .

Suhani- I guess that's it I am renting out your hotel for Tomorrow.

Manager- Whole building?

Suhani-Yes I want privacy no papprazis and security ok and the tell me what will be the whole amount I will transfer the money in your account.

Manager-Yes Miss Linton

As he provided me his bank details and I did the online transaction to his bank account.

Suhani-But make sure I want everything the way I told you and your team and If there's anything I don't like I swear it will be not good for your hotel .

Manager-Yes Miss Linton I assure you , you will not be upset with our work.

Suhani- Ok everything is settled than .

I stopped and shake hand with manager as I look at Arif and he is looking at me .

Arif-You could've told these things to me also .

Suhani- Oh dw I got some other work for you let's go .

As I started walking while I type the message to Ayla and jungkook telling them about the location and I finally rented out the whole place as it's ayla's work to send the invitation.

I was walking out when I found Mark is walking in the hotel with Irene on his side abd they are holding hands wait what they are doing here ? As they seems to notice me they walked towards me and left eachothers hands .