CH-3 New Chapters of life begins.

I feel myself squirming with need I feel so turned on and those long fingers which is working down on me I feel speechless I slowly open my eyes and found Jimin sitting beside me I look at him and he is smriking as I am already breathing heavily

Jimin- Hey there baby .

Suhani- Jimin please.

He smiled widely at my reaction as I grind myself on his fingers wanting to feel him . I was sleeping god knows from how long and than I woke up with the sudden needy urge just to find him fingering me . He hover over me and hold my chin making me look at him .

Jimin-Baby you are so wet were you dreaming about me?

He speak against my lips and his hand just doesn't stop deeply fingering me and I close my eyes in ecstacy.

Suhani- I want you Jimin fuck me .

Jimin- I am planning on it Senòrita .

He look down at my outfit and than back at me .

Jimin- You have no idea that how badly I want to feel you .

His lips are on mine and he take off his fingers and than he slid my panties to side and I feel his cock against my opening. I wrap my legs around him and he enters in me moving and sliding himself so deep

Suhani- Jimin .

I groaned as he bite down on my sweet spot on neck making me go insane but at the same time I am loving what he is doing to me . He hold my wrists and put them above my head as he moved with slow pace but it's filled with force and rythm he pound in me and the loungue chair on which I am laying is also making creaking sound while he fucked me soon I feel myself on high cloud and I close my eyes while I came long enough and he came inside me we didn't got the condoms but he surely get me the pills from pharmacy store as he came with a deep groan and he left his weight on me and we stayed liked this calming down our breaths as he kiss my earlobe and I felt his hot breath tickling on my ear .

Jimin- Marry Me .

My heart skip a beat  and surely I misheard him as I blinked twice and he didn't speak again noticing my silence he look at me and he directly look in my eyes he is crasseing my cheek softly.

Jimin- Marry Me Right now and Right here .

I tried to say something but nothing came I was too surprised to even say anything as I look in his eyes and he looks damn serious his icy blue eyes holding the promises of future the love he had for me I keep my hand on his cheek still can't believe what he said .

Suhani- What? Say it again .

I said in disbelief and He chuckled softly as peck my lips.

Jimin- You heard me love I want to marry you right now .

Suhani-Right now?

I asked again and he nooded.

Jimin-Yes Love I want to marry you right now.