CH-29 The way I love you

Jimin- Guys cut it off it's been few weeks we are married already

They all just look at us in an utter silence as I look at jimin who surely having enough now .

Jhope-If we can ask when this happened?

Suhani-When we were in Spain .

Jimin- Yes  , recently so much has happened in England so we have to leave England for our private reasons and there on the second day tour we decided to have our own private wedding because of our own private reasons. Senòrita wants to hide it and keep it a secret for few days wanting to enjoy our time as a married couple . Hope you guys understand what we did it's all our choice and if anyone has any problem than I don't care.

Surely Jimin has to say those last words because he really is not a type to take someone else shit .

Ayla- Why would we have any problem ? Isn't it a good news that you guys are married?

Hawasa-Right and somewhere or other we all know that how much you guys are private with your lives so yes actually I am fucking happy for you guys .

I smiled at her as nooded at me telling me that she is with me in this .

Rose- Yes and somewhere or other we all thought that you guys will surely do something like that and honestly we all really expected something like this from you guys just like hawasa said that you guys are so private with your lives .

Suhani-Thankyou so much guys it means alot .

Ayla-Hey we are so happy for you both that you guys finally are married.

Matthew-Welcome to the club brother.

He said as he hugged Jimin and patted his back .

Jungkook- And welcome to the family also Suhani .

Suhani-You knew?

I said looking at his reaction as he smile .

Jungkook-Maybe .

Ayla-What you didn't tell us ?

Jungkook- Brother's secret Mrs Jeon .

Suhani- And here I thought you didn't tell anyone?

Jimin-We'll discuss this at home .

Suhani-Yes you better be .

Ella- I am happy for you Suh really just give me a hug .

She came to my side and I hugged her .

Jay- Well now now our chances are lost isn't it ?

Eden-Why you did this?

Suhani-Sorry boys but I am already taken in this lifetime and probably in every lifetime.

Jennie- Finally suhani you told everyone.