CH-41 Selfish Sacrifices

Laying helplessly on bed and looking out of window I can see its already night the city lights and starry skies but now its just didn't make any sense

Laying helplessly on bed and looking out of window I can see its already night the city lights and starry skies but now its just didn't make any sense . All those romantic moments they are just seems useless. I wanted to get up from bed and walked to the window to watch those city lights and stary nights more closely but I couldn't move I have been drugged because in afternoon I tried to run away but the guards around the whole mansion didn't let me and when I fght them they injected me a drug surely its on his order's only . 

I don't know what he wants from me but he just keeping me locked up in this room from time to Time maid comes gives me food and left but I didn't touched it even a bit . All I want is to go away from here. I had no idea if ayla knows about me or not if she didn't she must be worried sick for me and I need to contact her as soon as possible but I had no idea how? I didn't even had my phone so that I ask for her help . 

I heard the door of the room getting opened and I didn't have to see who entered the room I can tell its him as he entered he is talking to someone on phone 

Jimin- Yeah take them back to england . Yeah be careful No I had her with me . I will bring her back when its right time . 

I listen to him giving orders to someone on phone and in another second he hunged up the call I close my eyes not wanting him to see him and think that I am awake. 

Jimin- I know you are not sleeping Senòrita so stop pretending. 

I take a deep breath and turn on bed with all my power and look at his he took off his black leather jacket and his eyees never left mine. 

Suhani- I want to go back to ayla . 

Jimin- They are leaving rome in few minutes they are going back leaving you here. 

Suhani- She must've not know about you kidnapping me otherwise ayla wou-

Jimin- She knows and thats why she left for England.

He said cutting me off and I look at him he put his jacket on the couch and he walked towards the bathroom going inside I look at him closing the door and I look at the night stand where his phone is laying with his wallet  even tho I couldn't move I had to go against my body . So I sat on bed slowly and getting out of bed my whole body is shaking but I walked the night stand and pick up his phone as I open it the lock appears I don't know what's it lock but I still tried the old lock which I knew I didn't know if it will work on not because he might have changed it I draw the pattern and it's an first alphabet of my name as I completed it the phone gets unlocked and the first thing I see my photo as his wallpaper.

He still had my photo on his phone wallpaper and that too the time of when we are on honeymoon but right now I let that aside and open the call log and typing ayla's phone number .

Jimin- That number is wrong Senòrita .

I heard his voice against my ear ,I feel his presence just behind me as his hot breath is hitting the side of my face . I turn around and found him standing so close to me just iches away from him he is looking in my eyes with his darken eyes .