CH-11 Hiding Truth

Suhani- This one looks so beautiful

Ayla-Yeah but I like this one more .

Rose- But Baby pink will go much better.

Kate- Yeah I agree but Red is more pretty .

We all look at the invitation card in our hands looking at it well we are deciding the invitation card for ayla's wedding selecting it .

Jonghyun- This is going to be more confusing if you guys suggest like this .

Jihye-Right make a one choice like I like this white one Better .

Jay-Oh so aren't we making one choice than mom .

He said asking as Mrs Jihye glared at her and than I look at Ayla and jungkook I keep the invitation down .

Suhani-Why don't we all just let Groom and Bride select there invitation theme afterall it's there wedding right and everything should be according to there wish .

As Ayla and Jungkook smiled and they book pick the same invitation and it's in purple colour invitation packed in a box .

Jungkook-We like this one .

Jay-Well than this is decision we are having this one I will give it to the shop and you tell me how many cards you want to get print out .

Jungkook-Will send you the email about the description.

Jay- Sure .

Jihye- Too bad I really like this one but anyway I will choose the invitation card of Jimin and Suhani wedding by myself.

She said excitedly and I look at her if Only she knew that she couldn't do it but I let her be and she look at me .

Jay-You guys also start planning for your wedding now , I want to play with my grand childrens.

Jonghyun-Jihye let them enjoy dear not to force them .

Jihye-I am not forcing I am just asking for her to get married soon .

Suhani- Jimin and Me wants time .

Jihye-How much more time you guys want? It's been years now you guys are dating like I don't even remember now from when you guys started dating.

Ayla-It goes long way mom

Jihye-Right and Jonghyun don't you also want them to get married and get us grandchildren's.

She said looking at him and I just fidget with my fingers gosh this situation is just turning on me and I couldn't do anything

Jonghyun- Yeah but we can't Tell them to get married when they are not ready .

Jay-Right and we all know that they are happy in this way so let them be mom.

Elliot- What about the clan than ?