CH- 22 I will sacrifice my life for you

AUTHOR POV

Syria is the only person who is right now in the room as she is attaching the blood syringe to Jay's hand when she hear a hissing sound as she look at Jay who is slowing getting back to his senses she look at him as he slowly adjust his eyes to light

Syria-Hey ...

He heard the voice and look at Syria who is looking at him with smile on her face .

Syria-How are you feeling?

Jay-Hey ....

Syria- Finally you wake up .

She said smiling as jay start looking around the room while she fixed the tubes and clips .

Jay- Who got me here?

Syria-Mr Park your brother. It's been more than 12 hours you are finally in your senses now .

Jay-Is my family here?

Syria-Hmm your family is here .

Jay-So they knew ? Did you guys told them ?

Syria- No one told them anything they got to know Miss Linton have to told them .

Jay- So she told them huh?

Syria-You should be glad that till now she didn't told anyone that you are the one who told her not to tell anyone and things are not good for her .

Jay-What do you mean?

As Syria sighed and take a seat in the stool beside bed and she told him everything happened happened while he is sleeping how everyone is treating her badly .

Syria- Miss Linton the one who donated you the blood .

Jay just look at her and he close his eyes in defeat he doesn't want this he never want this .

Jay-Where is Sister in law ?

Syria-She is resting right now she just donated you the blood let her take rest and so does you and Jay I am glad you wake up .

He look at her and he nooded they both can't seem to take off there eyes from eachother as Syria slowly hold his hand .

Syria- Get well soon , Marco and Everyone is waiting for you to come back to them .

Jay- Hmm anyway can you call my family?

Syria- Ok I will call them but two persons at a time .

Jay-Than just call my brother.

She nooded as she stood up and walked out of room while jay layed there silently while she calls his brother but it doesn't matter everyone just gets in the room as Syria tried to tell them only two persons at a time but they all are so excited to meet jay .

As Jimin is the first one to get in the room following by Mrs Jihye and others .

Jihye-Jay!!!

She went to him and her tears start falling.