CH-37 Skyfall

Finally arriving at the hospital Jimin stopped the car I look at jimin who is looking at me only I woke up on time from my power nap

Finally arriving at the hospital Jimin stopped the car I look at jimin who is looking at me only I woke up on time from my power nap .

Suhani-Thankyou For the ride .

Jimin- Anytime baby .

I smile and unbuckle my seat belt opening the car door and walking out before closing it I bend down looking at him through the window and he already has ciggerate between his lips ready to lit it up .

Suhani- Hey Babe?

Jimin- Hmn .

Suhani-I love you .

He look at me as he finally lit up his cigrette with his lighter and giving him one last smile before turning around and start walking towards the hospital as I heard the car of door getting shut and I look over my shoulder he jogged out of the car and following me .

Suhani-Don't you wanna go on work .

Jimin-I do

We keep walking as I also get inside the hospital and he is behind me only Surely smoking.

The nurses and doctors Passing by me bowed me and greet me while they look at my husband who is smoking while walking behind me but they still bowed deeply to him

The nurses and doctors Passing by me bowed me and greet me while they look at my husband who is smoking while walking behind me but they still bowed deeply to him .

Suhani- Smoking is not allowed Jimin .

I look at him who already had his eyes fix on me as he took last puff and throw the ciggerate on floor crushing it down with his shoes and I fold my arms on my chest glaring at him .

Suhani-Do not litter Jimin .

Jimin- Sorry baby .

He bend down picking it up and shoving it in his jeans pocket while I shake my head .

Suhani-Why are you not leaving?

Jimin-Wanna talk to you .

Suhani- About?

Jimin-We'll discuss it at office come .

Suhani-I got surgery Mr Park so didn't had enough time .

Syria- Miss Linton good morning.