CH-15 Bachelor is not decent party

SUHANI POV

Jennie-Come on guys get ready fast all the men's are already downstairs and soon they are going to start there party

Jennie-Come on guys get ready fast all the men's are already downstairs and soon they are going to start there party .

Rose-Right and we are not even ready till yet .

It's been so rush suddenly we girls are getting ready at our place and in the same guest room I am curling ayla's hair while I am also not fully ready everyone is getting ready rushing around the room .

Kate-Guys do not panic we still got time .

Hawasa-Oh to what time just look at our bride she is still stuck with her hairs and suhani we all know how much time she takes .

Suhani-Guys I promise I will be on time let me finish ayla's hair first .

Ayla-Hey Jennie is jungkook down there? Tell me how's he is looking?

We all laughed at her knowing that before wedding she can't see him and Jennie , rose are very strict with those rules .

Jennie- He's downstairs and he looks good .

Ayla-Gosh I want to see him badly.

Kate- Just wait till Tommrow.

Rose-Suhani Come on you go and get ready I will do ayla's hair .

Suhani-Ok thank you so muc-

The knock on the door interupt us and Kate opened the half door .

Jimin- I wanna see Senòrita.

Kate- You can't we are getting ready now .

Jimin- Just be aside I want to se-

Suhani- Ok ok I am here .

I went towards the door and Kate look at me .

Suhani- You can get ready.

Kate- You guys can't be away right.

Jimin glares are enough to send her back in the room and I smile looking at him but he looks frustrated.

Suhani-What happened?

Jimin- My black leather jacket where it is?

Suhani-Baby it is in wardrobe only look properly.

Jimin- I couldn't find it you do it .

Suhani- Tell Natalie Jimin I have to get ready .

Jimin- Natalie is not my wife you are and she is busy with guests .

He said in a low voice only for us to hear .

Suhani- Ok fine just give me five minutes I will find it baby I just have to get ready only five minutes ok .

Jimin- Ok be fast .

I nooded as he walked away and I went back to room and girls look at me did they hear it?