CH-23 First stage of relationship: Believe

In the middle of night and sitting on floor of the office and while Jimin is leaning against the couch while I am sitting on top of him and we are kissing eachother like animals , it's been whole ten minutes and we can't seem to stop and keep our ...

In the middle of night and sitting on floor of the office and while Jimin is leaning against the couch while I am sitting on top of him and we are kissing eachother like animals , it's been whole ten minutes and we can't seem to stop and keep our hands to eachother he already had thrown away my top and leaving me on in my bra and jeans while his lips are just doing the excellent work as always and his long toungue swiftly tasting every corner of my mouth .

I moaned in the kiss as his one hand is on my hips while other is ready to unclasp my bra and any second he will take it off that also his mouth moved down trailing his kisses down my collarbone and then licking the base of my throat while he locked all the way down to my clevage running his tounge and than he take off my bra freeing me he take my right breast in his mouth sucking and playing with the nipple while the other one he is pressing it with his hand and it's enough for me to go crazy I throw my head back arching my chest in his clothed one .

He moved to my second breast and give the same torture to it and I don't feel my breast they just get numb I ran my fingers in his black , long , soft hairs while he moved again to kiss me feels like his inner demon just woke up and I know I have to stop him now or he will lose it surely this is not the good time for doing sex .

Suhani- Ba- baby mhm st- sto ouch.

He bite my lower lip hardly and sucking on it I keep my hand on his chest and to stop him a softly push him as he look at me I am already out of breath and he just didn't even look like from last thirty minutes he was making out with me .

Jimin- What?

Suhani- You know we can't do it here not right now .

Jimin- Shit.

He cursed as he passed me my bra he positioned me on top of his main part and I already feel him as hard as steel .

Jimin- Do you feel it there? That's what you do to me .

Suhani- The washroom is there go ahead .

Jimin- Fuck I guess I need cold shower .

I just chuckle and I give him one more kiss as she pick me up from top of him and swiftly throw me on the couch and I land on my butt .

Jimin- I'll go take a shower .

I nooded as he walked towards the bathroom while I get dressed again and making my hairs fixing them I stood up from couch and walked towards the desk picking up the Jay's recent reports all those images and scanners I have go through them once again . I opened my tab and all.the research I have done recently in cancer I tried to find something which gets common in Jay's case but it's actually different his case is rare case .

I take a deep breath and leaned my head against the back of couch today is just another one hell of a die and not getting sleep from last two days at all is really tiring and exhausting but it's not like I can also sleep peacefully in sleep also my mind will just keep thinking about Jay's condition.