CH-19 It's an Emergency

Sitting beside my husband while I work on laptop it's already a afternoon and today I decided to take a day off from work because of all the tiredness and it's good that I a day off but Jimin is sitting beside while jay is sitting infront of us an...

Sitting beside my husband while I work on laptop it's already a afternoon and today I decided to take a day off from work because of all the tiredness and it's good that I a day off but Jimin is sitting beside while jay is sitting infront of us and ofcourse he is telling off jay about his wrong doings for yesterday but I never thought Jimin will be telling him with a calmness like he told jay and make him understand in such a brotherly manner not a once he scold jay.

Instead he just told him that if he wants to do fun than he can , he is free to do anything but consuming drugs can be little overhead now that he is the rising star in glamour world . He doesn't want to get caught in any type of rumor or conflict like these and Jay being a good listener he silently listens to his brother but honestly I really love that how jimin dealt with Jay with calmness and not being angry at him .

Jimin- I know you guys are just there to have fun and it's all right I don't mind that all I want you to understand that I never ever want you to go on bad path being a elder brother I can only advice you but the rest of it you gotta choose that yourself.

Jay-I understood brother thanks again for yesterday anyway I never wanted to take drug it's just last night we got it .

He said looking down and I heard that he never wanted to take drug but I will talk to him about it when we are alone and not infront of Jimin.

Jimin- You guys get it from underground cafe?

Jay-Yeah from there only one men give us as we gave him some money .

Jimin- This men is working for his own personal use that drug is not normal drug they are illegal and they pory out in other countries. I will tell Arif to look into the matter.

Jay-You should actually it can be risky if this men sold to us than for sure he is selling to more people of England.

I heard them as being a buisness women in the past I know how hard it is to be a buisness tycoon without doing any dirty work in the buisness world , being a buisness person is not that much easy as people thinks all those big and richest tycoon out there in the world had surely done something dark and dirty work to reach on the position today they are on even Me also in past I have rivalry with so many and I also did dirty works to make the buisness successful ofcourse I never killed or hurt someone but other than that I told my guards to do all the dirty work indirectly it's on me only but I guess that's how it works in buisness world.

But I am glad now I am away from that world but my husband who is one of the richest billionaire men in whole England and even in so many countries he got that respect as being the king of if England , he got that power to bend the world on his knees but Ofcourse the world knows only see the good and amazing side of his buisness and work , the one for which people praise him , the one for which people look up to him but ofcourse if there's good than there's also bad . Jimin aka my husband who achieve so much in just little age only as a child he always dreamt off ruling the world but ofcourse as a kid he never knew that What price will he have to pay to rule the world?