CH-7 Just Wife's thing

JIMIN POV

Standing at the door from whole five minutes my Sweet lblis aka my wife is glaring at yeri while she is holding a bouquet of flowers and smiling at us .

Yeri- Hey .

She said looking at both of us as she hold out the boquet for suhani . She look at the those flowers and than at yeri .

Suhani-What are you doing here?

Yeri-I um actually can we talk ins-

Suhani-No .

I look at my wife and surely her that cold angry bird face , while her eyes are showing no emotion she is standing there with her body giving that badass energy surely I love this side of her most , that baddie she becomes and this is her whole new side which I don't get to see more often but I fucking loved it like I can pull her for a kiss right now and fuck her right now , that dark feminine engry she hold into her body while talking to others specially some girl who is trying to make eyes in me she surely knows how to handle women's like yeri .

As I watched yeri she blinked few times but she didn't stop smiling.

Yeri-Um ok you are very straight forward I guess anyway I am just here to give you this .

Suhani- I can see that the question is why and most of all how did you find us?

Yeri- Oh haha it's just you know the encounter we had before at palace I just wanted to say sorry I didn't mean what I said , there's nothing between me and Jimin you too-

Suhani- I don't want your explanation and neither I want your apology flowers so you take your shitty flower and get the hell out of here .

Woah Mrs Park why do you have to be so hot I just can't seem to take my eyes off from my own wife gosh I am literally crazy for her .

Yeri- Suhani I am not sure what you think of me or if Jimin told you about me but that's not what you think me and him we were just family friends that's it and for earlier I feel sorry that I without knowing I just interupt you guys .

I watch my lady rolling her eyes oh Mrs Park did you really forgot that I am standing here , and how badly it effects me but ofcourse right now she is just not focusing on I am standing behind her but her full focus is on yeri . I guess if yeri is lucky enough than she will leave without a slap mark on her face otherwise it's all her destiny.

Suhani- I don't want your apology and whatever type of girl you are I don't want to hear my husband and Me we talk so you do not give your explanation and for you It's Mrs Park so now you better tell me are you stalking us and keeping eyes on my husband.

Ok now I have to stop my wife otherwise surely she will beat the shit out of yeri because the way she took a step towards her demanding answers and yeri just gets nervous and little scared also she look at me but I just can't seem to take off my eyes from my wife I slip her hand around her waist pulling her back softly.

Jimin-Ok love calm down she is already scared .

I wishperd to her see her taking a relaxing breath but that doesn't changed the fact that she will let go of things easily .

Suhani-This woman right here really got some guys to show up on our hotel room door I wonder what she really wants from us .

Yeri-It's not what you think Mrs Park I am actually staying at this hotel with my girls group and company I am an k-pop artist and I am on the Spain tour with my whole team , few minutes ago I watched you both getting in the hotel and I wanted to apologise for earlier that's it .

Suhani- And you want to believe all of that ? Come on I kn-

Jimin-Ok Yeri We got it , it's fine you can leave .