CH- 21 Drifting away from each other

SUHANI POV

Suhani- Pass me the Lanreotide injection Syria

Suhani- Pass me the Lanreotide injection Syria .

Syria-Yes .

I watched jay as she filled the injection he has the syringes attached his hand and the oxygen mask on his nose and mouth while other medical tubes and clips attached his hand and fingers , he is unconscious right now , Jimin get him here thirty minutes ago in the state where jay clothes are stained with blood I crasses Jays head as Syria passed me the injection and I gave it to him .

My tears slip while I give him the injection it's all my fault that he is in this situation and outside everyone is waiting to know what is wrong with Jay , Mrs Jihye, Mr Jonghyun, Grandfather, Rose, Eden , kate and my husband I don't know how I am gonna face him because as he got jay here we didn't talked it's not like we also had time for that but now I have to face him .

He looks so worried for Jay when he got him here I can see him losing his cool but he hold it inside ofcourse afterall whatever Jimin always says at the end of the day Jay is his brother and he is always going to make sure he is safe and fine .

Syria- Shall I call Dr Jarvis Tommrow morning?

Suhani-Yes .

She pass me his x-rays and I take a look at them .

Suhani-We have to do the surgery as soon as possible.

Syria-Are you sure about this? You know that it can be so risky.

Suhani- I am not ready to lose one more family member he will be fine all fine just like before.

I close his report and pass it to Syria who is looking at him .

Syria-He is lucky to have a family like you guys .

Suhani-He still have so much to do in his life .

I wipe my tears and look at Syria .

Suhani- Do not give him any more dosage of the injection if he gains his consciousness let me know ok .

Syria-Yeah sure I will stay here if that's ok .

Suhani- Yeah .

I just take a deep breath and I pick his file and make my way outside