CH-24 Everything come backs to you .

JIMIN POV

Sitting on one of the chairs I was looking at nowhere I had my hands supported on my knees and only I know how much I hate the hospitals smells and enviornment, the surroundings , the environment here is just not something I am really a big fan of...

Sitting on one of the chairs I was looking at nowhere I had my hands supported on my knees and only I know how much I hate the hospitals smells and enviornment, the surroundings , the environment here is just not something I am really a big fan of I hate hospital's so much but than again it's a saying that The more you hate something, the more it will come to your way and that's exactly what happening with me .

I don't know why I feel so empty from inside it almost feels like I am going to lose something very precious to me . I am just feeling like the way I felt when I lost my grandmother that night and it's even more deep now and I hate it how much I turning to a person who I never wanted to be . I never wanted to show all these emotions and I don't even allow myself to feel this way but now I do feel these emotions and for whom ? For that person who tried to take away my every happiness, who almost killed me and not even me but the women I love .

But still that women who almost died few years ago because of my own brother today is making sure he got to live . What an irony? She  is doing everything in her power to protect that boy who is fighting inside for his life , who is my little brother and for me who supposed to never misunderstood her I did , I don't know what happened to me why I feel this way . Am I really changed person now? Am I not that old Jimin who don't care about others ? How suddenly I changed into something I never wanted to be ? I am supposed to be bad so that these things doesn't effect me and who lives or die I just don't give a damn . Is this what we call a weakness? Am I really that weak now that everything effects me ? That even the person who tried to kill me and here I am sitting being worried for that person.

Why I am being like this ? Didn't I am supposed to be a selfish guy , and taking my wife's hand or telling her not to treat him and let him die didn't I am supposed to do that ? Fuck I am really changed and it's all because of her , she is behind this change , she Changed my heart from bad to good .

Suhani- Hey .

I look upto her and she is standing and beside her standing a men . As men bowed to me and I nooded standing from my seat .

Suhani- Jimin Meet Dr Jarvis he is England best neurologist and he is here to accompany me and Dr Jarvis meet my fiance Park Jimin .

Dr Jarvis- Ofcourse It's been a pleasure to meet you Mr Park it's a moment of happiness for me to work for you .

Jimin- Hello Dr Jarvis so he is accompanying you Senòrita?

She nooded as I look at Dr Jarvis.

Dr Jarvis- Dr Suhani is on higher position than me I mean she is good in her field and she doesn't need anyone and it's really am honour to work for you guys .

Jimin- I am sure you know about the patients condition .

Dr Jarvis-I am well aware of that Mr Park and we'll try our best .