CH-63 Not every soul is good

We climb up the room from basement and look at the door which is still closed and locked

Arif-Now how do we get out of here ? Its locked .

Jimin-We have to break it .

Suhani-What? Are you serious right now you guys are going to break the door and let everyone knows what we are upto ?

He give me his fake taunting smile as ge look at me .

Jimin- Mrs Park do you have any other option? If yes than please let us get out of here .

He said with such a sweet voice coated with sugar and I rolled ny eyes at his this voice he always talks like that when he wants to taunt me or give me sarcastic comment .

Suhani- I don't know but breaking a door isn't a right option.

Jimin- Than keep your pretty mouth shut and let us do our work .

Suhani- Make me .

Jimin-Oh I would love to but we are in not in position to do that so you have to be helpful and the only help you can do to us is by keeping your mouth shut.

He again give me taunting smile while his look in his eyes tell me quite opposite that if Arif would be not here with us he must've already throw me over that bed . I look away from his hard stares folding my hands at my chest as I exhale a deep breath and I look at him with the corner of my eyes and bastard us smriking.

Jimin-Good girl .

He look at arif and walked with him towards the door .

Jimin- Do you have that key?

Arif-Yes .

Jimin-Try to open it with it .

Arif- Yes sahib.

I watched them as Arif put the key in the hole and trying to open it with it key but its not working.

Suhani- Shall I try?

They both look at me and glare at me that I opened my mouth again when all I have to do is just keep my mouth shut .

Jimin- Did you take an oath to not listen to anything I told you to?

Suhani- Don't forget that's why I am your wife because I don't do as I am told .

Jimin-Yeah I keep forgetting that how much a brat you are .

Suhani-I'll take that as a compliment Mr Park now if you allow me to open that door .

I said smiling at his way in a taunting way as he look at arif and they both shake there heads leaving my way and I walked towards the door .

Suhani- Watch me .

Jimin-Oh I am love .

I reached for the door knob and for the key to turn it but the key is just stuck that I couldn't even turn it around I use my strength as I tried to open it as I look at Arif and Jimin who is watching me .