CH-40 Gracy and Her Mimi

ONE WEEK LATER
IN ROME...

Gracy- Mumma I m not wering that dress

Gracy- Mumma I m not wering that dress .

Ayla- You are wearing this only.

Gracy- No No No....

Suhani- Just let hear wear whatever she wants to wear Ayla.

Ayla- Have you seen how cold it is out there she will catch cold in this outfit.

Gracy- I won't I swear on Mimi .

Suhani- What? Why are you swearing on me?

Gracy- Because MiMi will save me .

Ayla-I will Slap you and Your Mimi just wear this Gracy and come on do not get me later I also want to get ready.

Gracy pout and suhani shrugged looking at her .

Suhani- I also can't fight your mother just do as she says even tho you look pretty hot in that outfit.

Gracy- Really?

Suhani-Yup now come on not to make your mom more irritate just go with her choice for this time . You can wear that outfit later on.

Ayla-I swear suhani it's only you who spoiled her .

Suhani- She had to be just like her aunty right Gracy?

She nooded while smiling as Ayla make her wear her outfit and I watched both of them the way Ayla take care of Gracy and the way she loves her it's really so heart touching for me , after alot of struggles she make up jungkook minds to have a baby and now they have they are happy, and I couldn't be more happy for her from the birth I am really attached to Gracy and So does she we both had a special bond with eachother.

I love spending my free time with Gracy I will say that she is the only one who genuinely makes me smile now , the only person with whom I smile with my heart and I feel at ease with her , she gaves me comfort without her even knowing , even tho she had no idea what I feel she just give me that warmth I wanted in my life . I look at the daughter and mother duo Gracy is more like Ayla watching the is a therapy and Sometimes I realised that if today Jimin is here with me we also might have our kid but that is just a dream which is far away from me now . My reality is different from everyone all I can do is just watch everyone move on with there lives and I am stuck here only .

Ayla-Ok now sit quietly and watch TV till than Me and aunt suhani are getting ready.

She take me out of my thoughts and I smile nooding we came rome this morning only for the fashion show tonight Ayla bring Gracy with her because jungkook is also not free to look out for her so she had to travel with Gracy otherwise she really avoid travelling with Gracy sometimes she is really cautious with Gracy's security and not only her but jungkook also because so many crazy fans are out there of jungkook and they both never left Gracy alone that's why they didn't even hire a nanny also because they don't trust anyone specially with Gracy .